Emojidom collection of 7000+ fun stickers is now available to you as WhatsApp stickers for chat (WAStickerApps)!
Enjoy this free WhatsApp stickers app with hundreds of cute stickers! Send a romantic love emoji, or a heart sticker, congratulate with birthday and send flowers, or simply kiss good morning or good night. You'll also find stickers for adults and lovers, stickers of heroes and sports (football, baseball, basketball...), animals (cat, dog, panda, unicorn...) and much more. Some of your favorite stickers such as the Superman and the middle finger emoji are also here.
- High resolution of images
- Send directly in WhatsApp with one tap
- Large choice of funny stickers for WhatsApp
- We add new WhatsApp stickers regularly
- Your friends can save the stickers for WhatsApp that you send to them. They can also find our WhatsApp sticker app where they came from.
If you enjoy our sticker collection, please send more of our stickers for WhatsApp around! Thank you :)
FAQHow to add stickers to WhatsApp (WAStickerApps)
1. Tap the "+" icon next to the sticker category you'd like to add and confirm.
2. Open WhatsApp, tap the smiley icon in the bottom left corner and then tap the sticker icon in the bottom. Your sticker category will appear in the panel (after the clock and star icons).How to remove stickers from WhatsApp (WAStickerApps)
1. Open WhatsApp, tap the smiley icon in the bottom left corner and then tap the sticker icon in the bottom.
2. Tap the "+" icon shown to the right from all sticker tabs.
3. Tap "My stickers" tab on top and remove any category using the trash icon. If deleted by mistake, you can always add such a category again from the Emojidom app. My sticker categories sometimes disappear in WhatsApp (WAStickerApps)
Your device manufacturer might be trying to optimise the battery life, and some unexpected things can happen such as disappearing stickers from the apps which haven't been opened recently. Please try this solution: go into your device Settings / Battery / "Emojidom stickers" and select "Don't optimise" (you may need to search for a similar wording as it varies on different devices). Help?
Just email us to [email protected]
We reply quickly.