Save time, money and manage your and your loved ones' health in the most comfortable way. You no longer have to browse the internet or call the helpline to find a reputable doctor and make an appointment. Now it's all within the reach of your smartphone—download the enel-med app and use all of its features it in a convenient and fast way.
• Make and pay for appointments with medical specialist and dentists
• Cancel appointments with one-click when you can't make it
• Book home doctor appointments and consult in case of emergency
• E-appointment—consult on-line (video, text chat, phone call) with specialists from any place in the world, even when you are on holiday abroad
• Admission at the branch—confirm your presence at the ward without having to go to registration
• Received recommendations—you no longer have to write them down, you will find them in the archive of visits
• Tests results—access your tests results
• Doctors' ranking — a ranking with information about our specialists, their education, experience, and ratings they received from the Patients; you can also create your list of favourite doctors
• Ability to manage your child's account
• Information about current promotions available at the ENEL-MED Medical Center, ESTELL Clinic of Aesthetic Medicine, and Enel-Sport Centre for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
• Access to the network of ENEL-MED branches and partner branches—information on the scope of services, opening hours
• Enel-Health website—news from the world of medicine, healthy lifestyle, and beauty always on hand
• Access to the e-shop and Estell, Enel-Sport and Jovimed websites
If you already have an account in enel-med's online system, you will also be able to log into the app using your login and password. If you haven't created an account yet, please visit our Branch to receive your login.
The app is available in English and Polish.
Develop the app with us—if you have an idea on how to improve, refine or add a new functionality to the app, please send us an email at: [email protected]
- possibility of creating a Reserve List for ultrasound examination
- We have added smaller improvements and we have fixed reported bugs
- update of regulations