Engineering Drawing – AR
EduvanceAR for Engineering Drawing is India’s first augmented reality app to teach engineering drawing concepts. It creates an enhanced experience, thus making learning fun using Augmented Reality. This app aims to interactively engage students and explain the fundamentals of the concepts such as:
i. Orthographic Projections
ii. Isometric Projections
iii. Projections of Solids
iv. Projections of Sectional Solids
v. Projections of Circles
This is a free version of the app that contains one example of each concept taught. If you wish to purchase a full version, please send us a request email at [email protected]
Full version features can be viewed at www.eduvance.in/AR
1.India's first Augmented Reality app to learn and teach Engineering Drawing concepts.
2. Improved learning by providing the student with better visualization and audio outputs.
4. Each model covers the basic and important topics in Engineering Drawing.
You can get started in three easy steps
1. Download the " Engineering Drawing – AR" app
2. Download PDF of the logo from the link ("link") and print it. Use this image as the base image to learn.
3. Start the app and focus it over the image to start learning.
Happy Learning and Keep Eduvancing
If there are any bugs or issues, please let us know at [email protected]
P.S. - Due to a high camera and processor usage involved in this app, certain phones tend to heat up.
Don't worry! it's fine to use this app.
Features expected in the future: