What is Provident Fund:
Provident fund is another name for pension fund(PF). Its purpose is to provide employees with lump sum payments at the time of exit from their place of employment.
The eligibility criteria in order to join the EPF scheme are mentioned below:
-It is mandatory for salaried employees with an income of less than Rs.15,000 per month
to register for an EPF account.
✔ PF Transfer Status
✔ EPF Balance through Missed Call
✔ Activate UAN
✔ Check your PF balance without internet through Missed-call or SMS
✔ EPF e-Passbook
✔ TRRN Status
✔ Online Check EPF Balance
✔ Know EPF Balance through SMS
✔ Claim PF status check
✔ Get Your Employee Provident Fund Account Status Instantly
✔ Easy and user friendly interface.
It is mandatory for the employee and the employer to make a EPF contribution. Each makes a 12% contribution of the employees’ dearness allowance and basic salary towards EPF. Given below are the details of the employees’ and employers’ contribution towards EPF.
Employee’s contribution towards EPF: 12% of the employee’s salary is deducted by the employer on a monthly basis for contribution towards EPF. The entire contribution goes towards the EPF account.
Employer’s contribution towards EPF: The employer also contributes 12% of the employee’s salary towards EPF.
🚀 Steps for Use EPF e-Passbook :
✔ Mention mobile number & date of birth
✔ Fill your document details
✔ Press on Get Pin
✔ Verification PIN is sent to your mobile number entered
✔ Updated PIN on same link
✔ You can login with your document & mobile no
✔ Request for e-passbook
✔ Click on download e-passbook
✔ Select PF office state and PF office
✔ Mention company PF code
✔ Mention Employee PF account no and name
✔ Press on Get PIN. Don’t navigate away or close the browser window until you get the PIN
✔ PIN is sent to your mobile
• This app is NOT an official app for EPF, neither this app is related to EPFO department.
• This application is developed for users to get all helpful and important links, information and help at one single place
• We are not associated or affiliated, directly or indirectly to the government body.
• We do not claim any rights on any content provided on any of the sites.
• This app does not store any information provided by the user like EPFO username/password, etc.
• This app only acts as an interface. All information is loaded from other websites.
• App will not responsible if any wrong information provided. Also, we do not own any content shown in this app
• We are not taking any money or we are not responsible for any kind of transaction fail or success or any kind of payment related issue.
Still Facing Issues:- Please visit ["https://www.epfindia.gov.in"] for further informations.
📮 Contact Us
Please feel free to reach out for any suggestions and feedback at the email below:[email protected]
EPF Online Portal, Withdrawal, Balance, KYC Status