EpocCam transforms your Android device into wireless High Definition PC webcam. Now also supports Mac OS X. Compatible with Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Google+ Hangouts, Facebook Video Calling, Chatroulette, YouTube and other webcam-enabled applications. It's also a perfect baby monitor, spy cam, security camera, surveillance camera and pet cam. Go beyond built-in camera quality with HD 720p video that is sharper and more dynamic.
Great way to share what cannot be recorded with a built-in webcam or USB-webcam, wireless camera is easy to move up to 30 feet / 10 meters. Share your precious moments and interests easily with the world. Streaming a live performance of your band, recording for a blog or showing off a hobby project over a video call, the EpocCam lets you present yourself like a pro. With EpocCam, anything can be shared wirelessly in a simple and fun way.
Setting up EpocCam is very simple, anyone can do it. Just download drivers to your PC/Mac and you're ready to go! Connection is fully automatic, no need for manual setup.
• High quality realtime video streaming to computer
• Fully replaces USB webcam, works with all webcam-enabled apps
• Windows 8 support including Skype
• Automatic connectivity
• Over 30 feet WiFi wireless range (depending on your droid device)
• Best compatibility, compared to DroidCam and PocketCam EpocCam supports more applications
• All data is secured with strong encryption to keep your video private
• Audio support, use your phone as a wireless microphone (EpocCam Pro)
• Secure signed drivers fully support 64-bit Windows
• Auto focus-feature lets you look sharp every time - no more fuzzy and out-of-focus videos, even in close-ups
• With over 2 million users EpocCam is the most popular webcam app
Install Windows or Mac OS X drivers from http://www.kinoni.com. See http://www.kinoni.com for setup guide. EpocCam is also available for iPhone and iPad.
In case of any problems please send feedback to [email protected]
EpocCam 2.0 is here! Works on latest Android devices.
- Works on Android 2.3 and above
- Improvements and bug fixes