EVE Droid is a character monitoring and ship fitting tool for EVE Online.
The goal is to make the best EVE Online tool for Android. The focus thus far has been on the ship fitter that has now reached a stable state. Look at the road map below.
I would really like your feedback. What do you want to see in an EVE tool for Android? Do you have some ideas? Suggestions? All help and feedback is more than welcome.
Please email any suggestions to [email protected]
, BVoid ingame, or @EVEDroid at Twitter.
Donations are made with in-app purchases inside the app. Choose Donate in the drawer menu.
• Database: Oceanus
• Ship Fitter
• Character monitoring (Wallet, Skill Queue, Skills)
• Read EVE Mails
• Browse the EVE Online item database
• View the time it takes to train for skills and items
• Export ship fits to EFT and EVE Online XML
• Import fits
Road map for future releases:
• Skill queue planner
• Search in database
• Synchronize fits between devices
• Change skills related to fit
• Kill mails
• EVE News and head lines
• Price information on items and fits
• More information shown from the EVE API such as assets, market orders, research, corp assets, etc.
• Tablet optimized layouts
• Manufacturing and blueprint information
• Production (profit) calculator
• Online service to back up and share fits with friends
• Download fits from external sources
• The online service might be a paid service meaning you will make an in-app purchase to get access
This software is in BETA stage. That means that you should expect a few crashes and some missing functionality.
Fixed adding modules in fitter