EXIF Pro - ExifTool for Android is a tool which expands the ability of ExifTool by Phil Harvey to Android platform. It supports editing multiple files at once.
This application allows you to view, modify and delete the Exif, XMP, IPTC and other metadata of your files (include pictures, audio, video... such as JPG, GIF, PNG, RAW, DNG, PSD, OGG, MP3, FLAC, MP4...).
With the clear user interface, EXIF Pro - ExifTool for Android is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos, audios, videos and other file types.What can EXIF Pro - ExifTool for Android do?
• The integrated gallery and file browser allow you to surf through your storage
• Support editing multiple files at once
• Powerful, fast, flexible
• Supports a large number of different file formats
• Reads EXIF, GPS (Location), IPTC, XMP, JFIF, MakerNotes, GeoTIFF, ICC Profile, Photoshop IRB, FlashPix, AFCP, ID3 and more...
• Writes EXIF, GPS, IPTC, XMP, JFIF, MakerNotes, GeoTIFF, ICC Profile, Photoshop IRB, AFCP and more...
• Reads and writes maker notes of many digital cameras
• Reads timed metadata (eg. GPS track) from MOV/MP4/M2TS/AVI videos
• Reads/writes structured XMP information
• Deletes meta information individually, in groups, or altogether
• Sets the file modification date (and creation date in Mac and Windows) from EXIF information
• Supports alternate language tags in XMP, PNG, ID3, Font, QuickTime, ICC Profile, MIE and MXF information
• Recognizes thousands of different tagsGPS Editing
• Image (jpg): Add/Edit the tag GPS Location in the section GPS::Main of the group EXIF
• Video (mp4): Add/Edit the tag GPSCoordinates in the section QuickTime::ItemList of the group QuickTime
If you're facing any problem, want new feature or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: [email protected]
- WiFi Permission: This application requires network connection to load the Map (Google Map).
- Location permission: This is an optional permission to allow the Map to identify your current location.
On Android 6.0 and above, you can choose to deny this location permission.
• Application crashes while trying to edit the tag Subject in XMP::dc