Learn all questions in the official languages: Arabic, English, French, Greek, Italian, Croatian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
The driving licence app is the perfect preparation for the theoretical driving licence exam and an ideal complement to the theory lessons in the driving school. The app contains all official questions, pictures and videos for the theory exam.
theorie24 is an official licensing partner of TÜV | DEKRA arge tp 21 and thus guarantees 100% completeness and up-to-dateness. This also applies to the official questions in your language.
The app is structured in the same way as the test at TÜV and DEKRA. Once you have studied all the questions in the app there will be no surprises and you should pass your driving test without any problems!
OVERVIEW OF THE FEATURES
- All driving licence classes included (car, truck, motorbike, bus)
- Official TÜV / DEKRA test interface
- Contains the current questionnaire in the 12 official foreign languages
- All current video questions
- 66 sample questionnaires per class
- Test mode - this is what the "real" test at TÜV looks like
- Test traffic light gives the green light for the test
- Enter difficult questions in the watch list
- Targeted practice for questions you answered incorrectly
- Comprehensive statistics immediately show the learning status
- Statistics backup
Support is available via email ([email protected]
: For more than 25 years we have been developing and selling electronic learning systems for the theoretical driving test. More than one million satisfied users have effectively and successfully prepared for the German driving licence test with our learning programs, which have received several awards.Your opinion is important to us!
If you like the app, we would be happy to receive a positive review in the Google play Store. For criticism and suggestions for improvement, please write to us at: [email protected]
For more information, please visit https://www.theorie24.de.
+ Enthält den aktuellen und den ab dem 01.10.2020 gültigen amtlichen Fragenkatalog
+ Verbesserungen in der Benutzeroberfläche