Facer Watch Faces is the ultimate watch face customization platform for Android Wear & Tizen smartwatches. Facer offers everything you need to customize & personalize your Android Watch or Gear S2/S3, including 100,000 free and premium watch faces from leading brands and artists. You can even make your own watch faces and share them with the world using the creator tool. Don’t be default, Facer offers everything you’ll need to bring your personal style to your smartwatch. FACER NOW SUPPORTS GEAR S2 & S3 DEVICES
Installation tips for Gear S3 & Gear S2 users:
- *Download & Install “Facer” app from the Google Play App store
- *Make sure your Gear S3 or Gear S2 is connected with your smartphone through the “Samsung Gear” app & bluetooth is turned on for both your phone and smartwatch
- *Download & Install “Facer Companion for Gear S2 & S3” from the Samsung Galaxy App Store
- *Long press on your Gear S2/S3 smartwatch and scroll to select “Facer” as your chosen watchface
- *Open the Facer App from your phone and enjoy the full Facer experience with over 100,000 watchfaces or create your own using our world-renowned Facer Creator at www.facer.io/creator
FEEDBACK & TROUBLESHOOTING
- *If you’re having any issues using our app & watch faces or are dissatisfied in any way, please give us a chance to fix it for you before expressing dissatisfaction through ratings.
- *You can send feedback directly to [email protected]
- *If you are enjoying our watch faces, we always appreciate a positive review
100,000 WATCH FACES
The largest single destination for free and premium faces, there is something for everyone in our vast collection. Explore the newest & most popular watch faces or use the new search feature to discover the perfect watch face for your mood.
Find hundreds of premium faces from the world’s leading brands like Tetris™, Star Trek, Garfield, Ghostbusters, American Dad and more. There are new brands being added all the time so keep an eye out for new watch faces.
Facer curates collections of original designs from talented watch face designers to bring you the most beautiful and dynamic faces available for Android Wear.
PUBLISH YOUR WATCH FACE DESIGNS WITH FACER!
Want to create your own watch face designs & publish them through Facer, reaching thousands of smartwatch users? If so, we’re looking for talented artists to join our growing community of Facer-certified designers. Find out more by contacting us at [email protected]
MAKE YOUR OWN WATCH FACE
Make your own watch faces with our powerful web-based editor at https://www.facer.io/creator (note: view on your laptop or desktop for full functionality).
Facer Creator Features include:
- *Import and edit any image you’d like
- *Included free watch hands and weather icon collection
- *Large custom font collections
- *Numerous Time and Date layouts
- *Interactive and Animated Design capabilities
- *Weather Conditions with Fahrenheit and Celsius support
- *Battery Level, Step Counter, Wifi Indicator, and Dynamic Backgrounds
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL WEAROS AND SAMSUNG WATCHES
Facer watch faces are compatible with all of the latest Android Wear devices, including Nixon Mission, Polar m600, Michael Kors Smartwatch, Asus Zenwatch 3, Moto 360 Sport, Casio WSD-F10, Tag Heuer Smartwatch, Moto 360 1 & Moto 360 2nd gen, Huawei Android watch, Asus Zen Watch 1 & 2, Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Android watch, LG G R Android watch, LG Urbane smartwatch, Samsung Gear smartwatch and more
- *Facer Creator & Community: www.facer.io
- *Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107456884368395361653
- *Twitter: https://twitter.com/GetFacer
- *Instagram: https://instagram.com/getfacer/
- Facer Picker now keeps track of recently synced faces in preview mode (WearOS)
- Faces in preview mode now show their expiration time (WearOS)
- About section on watch now shows Facer+/Premium status (WearOS)
- Fixed tap interactions interfering with WearOS gestures
- Fixed reverse circular progress bar for WearOS
- Fixed bug where users on WearOS/iPhone could not sync their drafts from Facer Creator
- Misc bug fixes and optimizations