“Find My Kids” is a family GPS location tracker designed for child safety and parental control.
You can connect a GPS watch or install our app to discreetly track your on your child's phone to now child`s location.
"Find My Kids" is designed with your child’s safety in mind. The app’s unique features ensure you can keep safely in contact with your child when they aren’t with you or when they aren’t responding to you on their device.
✔ GPS location tracker
– track your child’s location on the map and the history of movements for the day. Ensure your child is where they’re supposed to be and that they aren’t visiting high risk areas.
✔ Listen In
– tune in to what is happening around your child to ensure that they are safe and in good company.
✔ Loud signal
– send a loud notification to your child’s phone if they’re having difficulty locating it or if it was left on silent mode and they can't hear the call.
✔ Application Control
– find out what apps they’re using in school and how long they’re using them. Now you can see what’s distracting them and preventing them from focusing in the classroom.
✔ Security control
– check that your child arrived at school on time – get notifications when they reach school, return home and other places; add in custom locations as often as you’d like for additional security.
✔ Battery check
– track your child's mobile device charge status, remind your child to charge their phone on time with notifications to let you know that their battery is running low.
✔ Family chat
– chat with your child in our app with ease! Funny stickers are available for even more fun compared to your standard messaging app.The Premier App for Parental Control
“Find My Kids” location tracker app is intended for family safety and parental control only. The app can not be installed on the cell phone without your child’s knowledge
, the use is available only with the explicit consent of the child. Personal data is stored in strict accordance with legislation and GDPR policies.
We care about the privacy and security of your data. Therefore, we align our app with the requirements of the COPPA, the law on the children's protection on the Internet, which confirms the official certificate of the COPPA kidSAFE Seal Program
.If your child has a smartphone:
Install the "Chat With Parents" app on your child’s cell phone – a GPS location tracker. In the "Chat With Parents" app, your child will be able to chat with you, and in cases of danger, they have an emergency button they can press. When a child presses the SOS-button, you immediately receive a loud alarm signal on your cell phone.If your child has a GPS-watch:
The app is suitable for any device Smart Baby Watch, Smart Age Watch, Smart Pet Tracker, Smart Tracker, Wonlex, Titan Watch and similar
If you are interested in buying a new children's GPS smartwatch, we recommend looking into Smart Baby Watch models like Q8, W10, Q360, DS18, G10, and I8.How does the "Find My Kids" app work:
1) install the “Find My Kids” locator app on your phone;
2) choose what device you want to connect: child’s phone or GPS-watch;
3) install the “Chat With Parents” app on the child’s phone or enter the GPS watch SIM card number
Having technical difficulties? You can always contact our 24/7 support via chat within in the app or send an email to [email protected]
You can use all the features of the service for free, during the trial period after connecting the child’s device. At the end of this period in the free version, you will be able to see the child’s location online. You need to have a subscription after to use all the functions.
The Find My Kids app asks for the following permissions:
– access to the camera and photo – to install the child's avatar;
– access to contacts - to fill in the phone book in GPS-watch;
– access to a microphone - to send voice messages in the chat.
We continue improving our application, therefore, the event feed was updated in the new version. Now it contains not only information about entering and leaving safe areas, and information about the use of games and applications, but also visited places. We are going to develop it further by filling it with new events and interesting content.