Learning is now synonymous to fun! This brand new app is infused with a fireman-themed animation, set to capture your children’s attention for an exciting and rewarding learning experience. It’s a perfect educational tool to supplement your third-grader’s learning with English and Math.
The English exercises such as word-order, verb tenses, spelling, and syllables are designed to develop their thinking and language skills in both written and oral form. The math exercises will help them build their fluency in basic math operations like multiplication and division and develop their understanding of measurement, geometry and more.
It boasts an interesting mix of activities that touches the following content areas:
1. Decimals and Fractions – understand the ways of representing fractional and decimal numbers and how they both relate to each other.
2. Multiplication and Division – apply multiplication and division of whole numbers of up to 4-digits, including word problems in real-life situations
3. Geometry – help grasp the concepts of area and perimeter as well as angles to make kids connect learning to real-life applications.
4. Measurement - help understand the attributes of length, weight, capacity, and temperature and apply appropriate measuring techniques. Activities will also cover estimating and comparing different weights and reading a thermometer.
5. Sentence Structure (subject, predicate) - this will develop word-order skills to create more comprehensive sentences.
6. Parts of Speech – learning how to identify the different parts of speech will help you expand your vocabulary, analyze sentences and write better.
7. Syllables – a better knowledge of syllabication will prepare you on how to articulate words and build up spelling skills as well.
8. Grammar and Tenses – the key to an excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms is a thorough understanding and application of grammar.
9. Spelling – this will emphasize reading skills and introduce new vocabularies.
Fireman-themed and action-filled setting.
Provides a variety of interactive and stimulating activities in one sitting
Relevant and useful for third graders as it targets core skills on Grade 3 Math and English
Can be used as a supplement for third graders who are having difficulty with Math and English
Allows mastery of skills: some activities have many levels of difficulty
While acting as a channel for parent’s to bond with their children during family play time it can also be a tool for parents to become involved in their child’s learning through coaching. Parents can also monitor their children’s performance in each activity through the learning stat board that shows their scores and percentages.
Covering a variety of activities designed to promote learning, this app is a great tool to give your child’s learning skills a boost.
Stop playing with matches! Come join the loads of fun the fireman kids enjoy as they save the day!
For the parents:
1. Does not contain links to social networking sites or to the internet that are not protected by a parent lock.
2. Contains a limited amount of free content with an in-app purchase to unlock all games.
For the parents, do join our community and tell us what you think or send us your comments and feedback. We truly appreciate anything you can give us.
Like our Facebook Page, http://www.facebook.com/FamilyPlayApps, and get the latest updates, contests and some freebies.
You can also follow us on Twitter, @FamilyPlayApps, to get the latest news and new apps from Family Play.
If the sound is not working, make sure the mute is turned off, then turn up the volume and the sound will work.
Contact us with any questions or comments: [email protected]
We Value Your Feedback
We always welcome your feedback, comments and suggestions. You can contact us at [email protected]
If you do like our app, please take a minute to rate and write a great review.
Santa's helpers are in town to help us fix the app!