NeuralPlay Five Hundred (500) offers many rule options. Customize to play with your favorite rules! Preset rules are provided for both American and Australian variants.
Just learning Five Hundred? The NeuralPlay AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn!
Experienced Five Hundred player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Rule customizations include:
• Kitty/deck size. Choose from 2 to 6 cards for the kitty. The deck size will adjust accordingly adding the lower cards and an additional joker as required.
• Bidding rounds. Choose between multiple rounds or a single round.
• Nullo (Misere) bids. Choose to enable or disable Nullo bids.
• Open Nullo (Open Misere) bids. Choose the point value for Open Nullo bids.
• Slam. Optionally award a minimum of 250 points for a slam.
• Must bid to win. Optionally set a cap on the defenders' score to enforce must bid to win.
• Inkle bids. Choose to make 6 level bids Inkle bids.
• Slam. Choose whether or not to award a slam bonus for taking all the tricks.
• Defender scoring. Choose whether or not to award points to the defending team based on tricks taken.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bid and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game.
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high. Optionally, the computer will offer to claim the remaining tricks when its hand is high.
• Finish hand early. Play quickly. Optionally finish the hand early for nullo bids when the nullo player takes a trick and the score is determined.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all.
• Leaderboards. Climb to the top of the leaderboards as you win.
• Replay hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Designed for both tablets and phones.
• Offline play. Play without an internet connection.
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Five Hundred (500). We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at [email protected]
• UI improvements.
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback!