Need a moment to relax and forget about trouble?
Bored with all your apps and want to see what else your phone can do?
Fleya is an interactive, real-time fluid dynamics simulation, but you don't have to be a scientist or engineer to enjoy it.
It's actually very simple and intuitive, it's fun to play with and may become addictive!
Create through touch, animate through touch and motion.
- Real-time, interactive, truly unique visuals
- Live wallpaper component (currently BETA)
- Multi-touch support
- Reacts to motion of device
- Save your creations
- Choose your own colors as well as some presets
Create fascinating colorful swirls using just your finger tips! Touch the screen and see the magic happen right before your eyes.
Choose from a variety of palettes to create interactive art, perpetually unique, from cozy hypnotic swirls to agitated infernal flames.
Press Menu to experiment with the options or pick a new element. Different settings give widely varying results. Try them out in different combinations to get the most out of it!
Turn up the gravity setting from the options menu and see the fluids react to the motion and orientation of the phone.
Save the images you like to your SD card from the menu or by pressing the trackball or camera button (if present).
Images are saved to /sdcard/Pictures/Fleya/ and are instantly available in your image gallery.
From the fluids menu you can choose:
- Custom colors (the way you like it)
- Plasma (bright hot fluid)
- Nytro (liquid nitrogen)
- Hot & Cold (plasma & nytro combined)
- Xmas (deep red vs. liquid green)
- Toxic Rainbow (mix in the rainbow colors)
- Flubber (hot green versus chilly blue goo)
- Ink (stain that white background)
- Smoke (thick milky plumes)
- Cloud (dynamic white swirls in the sky)
To customize the color palette, press the phones menu button then touch the "Custom Colors" menu item.
You can choose 5 colors corresponding to the temperature of the fluid: hot, warm, background, cold and freezing.
Press any of the 5 "temperature" buttons to change the color corresponding to that temperature zone.
You can see a preview of the palette on the left side of the screen. Press OK to use the palette you just built.
This version includes a Live Wallpaper component for Fleya.
This component is still rough around the edges so please be gentle with negative comments. I'd appreciate any feedback.
Known issues of the wallpaper component:
- App settings also apply to wallpaper and vice-versa
- To change the colors in the wallpaper, you need to open the app
These issues will be addressed as soon as I have some time to work on them.
You can opt-in to see experimental previews at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fixedpointcode.fleya
And discuss it at https://plus.google.com/communities/101163917799649809240
Feedback is very welcome.
For any suggestions, question or problem you want to report, please send me an email at [email protected]
Write to SD permission is for saving snapshots.
Internet access is for analytics and ads.
This app was developed in my spare time and is distributed for FREE.
For continued development Fleya needs your support.
The least you can do is give a decent rating :)
- better use of hardware resources on devices that provide hardware acceleration
- Live wallpaper usability improvements
-Programming and design by Mircea Nistor.
-Translations in French and Spanish by Alexandra Malureanu for the app and Zen for app description.
-Translation in Indonesian by Adrian Setyadi.
-Translation in Bulgarian by Emil Doychev.
All advertising removed