Use this app to play around truth tables
and Karnaugh maps
This application is intended primarily to students and hobbyists of electronics
engineering, allowing you to keep a list of logic functions, entering them by
their truth-table and viewing its corresponding Karnaugh map and minimized logic
With this application you can enter a logic function of n inputs, fill a truth table and see its corresponding Karnaugh map.
You can also edit the function from the Karnaugh map and see the minterm form of the simplified equation.
- List of multiple logic functions, ranging from 1 to 10 inputs.
- Edit a function by truth-table.
- Edit a function graphically over its Karnaugh Map.
- See simultaneously its minimized form while editing.
- View the minimized function and its circuit.
Changes in version 1.1:
* Better rendering in schematic view,
* Corrected some bugs in truth-table editing.