You don't have to buy an expensive IP camera. Just install the app on your old smartphone and use it over Wi-Fi for a video surveillance system.
App has built-in RTSP-server to stream the video and audio for network live broadcast.
Install the free Home Security Camera software on your computer (http://www.home-security-camera.com) and record everything that happens in your home while you are away with an intelligent motion detector.
You can view P2P live streaming and events through motion captured recordings. Home Security Camera helps you see your loved ones health or find out what your pets are up to.
Free Security Camera will stream video over Wi-Fi from your phone camera using the RTSP protocol.
Use a connection string like:
• Using a smartphone as an IP camera
• Live stream video and audio to your personal computer
• Save video broadcasts and time-lapses on your computer in real time
• Use your phone as WebCam on your PC with audio input
• Connect to your video surveillance system with Wi-Fi
• Built-in rtsp server
• Ultra-low latency and Minimum delay
• Work in background as a service
• Low power consumption
• Working with the screen off
• Compression video stream H264
• You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera
• Live streaming video monitoring 24/7 all day and night
• Support the different camera resolutions
• Setting the number of frames per second
• Choice of main or front camera for broadcast
• Automatic restart of the broadcast in case of failures in the Wi-Fi network
View video on your computer.
Install Home Security Camera
Add new camera
Enter rtsp address from Free Security Camera like:
• admin: admin - default login and password (you can change it in settings)
• 192.168.0.100 - mobile phone IP address in your local network
• 1935 - connection port (you can change it in settings)