Please open and read the full description...
A simple parallel driving aid for the small farm, with AB-line, simple contour line and recording the already worn surface.
In order to be able to use correction services, an NTRIP client has been integrated (tested with a uBlox ZED-F9P and various NTRIP casters).
The app is free for the liberated Ukraine!
Attention: This is a demo, the demo has a running time limit and terminates after the expiration of itself. Please test the demo extensively before buying! If you have problems please use the external Bluetooth app to connect the GPS receiver: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=googoo.android.btgps
Userforum for Android version from here: http://www.landtreff.de/post1119366.html#p1119366
configure external GPS receiver: http://www.landtreff.de/post1291433.html#p1291433
DIY receiver 1, uBlox N7M: http://www.landtreff.de/post1305701.html#p1305701
DIY receiver 2, uBlox M8T: http://www.landtreff.de/post1371164.html#p1371164
Ideas for external steering motor drive: http://www.landtreff.de/post1380443.html#p1380443
first experiments with RTKlib: http://www.landtreff.de/post1397891.html#p1397891
Please use the app only with external GPS receiver, e.g. this:
if there is not a option "Developer options / mock locations", then do the following:
1. go to the menu item "Settings / About phone"
2. Click repeatedly on "Build number" until a message appears
3. Now you have a new menu item "Settings / Developer Options"
4. Here you can then "Allow mock locations" to enable (or also "Simulated locations")
There are various options (press the menu button on the device to browse), a small guide can be found under "About ...".
For Tablet and Smartphone.
Questions, comments, suggestions, please contact via email:[email protected]
- NTRIP Client for ZED-F9P (USB, BT)
- Side offset revised (only with AB, not with contour)
- better contour line (A-Button press long, Beta)
- RTKlib and TCP support (Beta)
- BT revised better 10Hz support
- Some bugs fixed kml
- Added simple partial widths view (beta)
- Text can be saved as a kml
- Worked route is saved as a kml file
- Settings changed (press "?" for help)
- Current driving line is displayed in red
- PayPal button added
- English added (google english)