There is a room with an old table. You don’t remember who designed it and with what purpose, but you know that it hides a game, a game that hides a secret. A game that must be played to save memories from fading out…
Grab your device and discover the mysterious world of Grandpa and his memories - solve relaxing puzzles, collect mementos and explore the history of the Grandpa’s life.
* Carefully designed user interface - interact with the unique table in an amazing 3D environment.
* Solve seventy logic puzzles with a delicate plot in the background.
* You can touch everything on the table: open the drawer, change the radio stations etc.
* Sophisticated music has been composed specially for this game to maximize your experience.
* New chapters with additional puzzles and mementos are coming soon!
* Activate Google Games integration to back up and synchronize your progress between devices so you will never need to solve the same puzzle twice!
* If you want to upgrade from the free version, log in to Google Games to keep your progress.
* Currently there are three chapters out of the planned five (currently you can play the first 100 puzzles out of planned 150).
We are a very small indie development team (only one programmer and one 3D artist), so please be tolerant!
If you have a problem or any other suggestions, please contact us: [email protected]
Also contact us if you think you are able to help us with translating this game into your native language :)
This software was created with the following open source tools:
Blender, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu, Universal Tween Engine