The Gratitude app has the following features:
In the Free Version, you can:
1. Write unlimited Journal entries and Positive Affirmations in the app. Your data is completely private and is inaccessible by anyone but you.
2. Create a beautiful Vision board and achieve your goals.
2. Set Multiple Reminders for writing your Journal and Affirmations.
3. Add Images and Colours to personalize your Journal and Affirmations.
4. Set up a Passcode Lock using fingerprint or code to protect your data.
5. Export your Journal entries in CSV Format.
6. Receive Daily Zen with a Daily quote and an affirmation to motivate you on your Gratitude Journey.
7. Get beautiful Prompts as reminders to write your Journal.
In the Pro Version, you can:
1. Backup your Journal and Restore using your Google Drive account.
2. Add Multiple Photos to a Journal Entry. In the free version, you can attach only one.
3. Save your favourite Daily Quotes from the Daily Zen.
4. Search through your Journal.
5. Export your Journal in a beautiful PDF format.
What our users love the most in the app:
1. Ability to set multiple reminders.
2. The Daily Quotes
3. Colors and the Ability to add Images.
4. Passcode protection.
The app was built out of personal need to bring a self-transformation. The basic nature of our mind is to dwell in the past or to worry about the future. Our lives have so become busy and stressful preoccupied with distractions that we let go our mind to enjoy the present. This results in helplessness, fear, negativity, depression and unhappiness. And the antidote to our unhappiness isn’t the newest thing, the latest diet fad, or the next achievement. The antidote is Gratitude.
Here's how you can benefit from Gratitude Journaling. Keeping a Gratitude Journal and practicing Gratitude
1. Increases your happiness
2. Improves your Mental Health
3. Helps you savor Positive Experiences
4. Helps you to cope with major life challenges.
5. Fosters Resilience.
6. Boosts your Self esteem.
7. Fosters Empathy.
8. Gives you a better night's sleep.
9. Strengthens Relationships.
Being grateful & thankful for all of the blessings you have makes you feel good about yourself. You realize that there are so many reasons to be grateful, and your self-esteem is elevated. When you feel good about yourself & happy with who you are, you will find that this attitude also raises how you view your own life & the world around you. As such, gratitude creates positive emotions, like joy, love, and contentment, which research shows can undo the grip of negative emotions, like anxiety.
There are several incredible books like The Secret, The Magic by Rhonda Byrne, The Power of your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy, Gratitude Diaries and Simple Abundance that have explained how Gratitude works wonders in bringing the change in our lives. There are several personal coaches, mindfulness coaches, yoga trainers & mentors that have found Gratitude journaling to be the best start towards self development and self love. It’s not always easy to effectively deal with tough situations like abusive relationships, financial crunch, grief, trauma, depression and attracting the wrong people and circumstances in our life. And at these times especially, it’s tough to bring a self change and change the circumstances. Keeping a Gratitude Journal and Practicing Positive Affirmations could be great start and baby steps towards shifting your negative energies to positive.
If you have any questions about the app or getting start with your Gratitude Journaling Journey, please don't hesitate to write to me at [email protected]
Please find Terms & Conditions here: http://bit.ly/3077uoX
🆕 Zoom and rotate journal images
🆕 Restart or stop challenges
🆕 "Help me out" button to give you random prompts
🐞 Bugs fixed: Affirmation folders and Vision board Play
Select music from our suggested tracks
💖 New Affirmations! Discover focused affirmations, record your voice, and add music to folders!
🌻New feature - Vision Board
📅21 Day Gratitude Challenge
📅 14 Day Thanksgiving Challenge
🌑 Dark mode
📧 Write to me with any feedback at [email protected]