HSS is the first MMO RT TBS (Real Time Turn Based Strategy) game. Like a lot of TBS games, the goal is to conquer the world. This game could be considered as a mix of Travian and Civilization. Every player plays their turns at the same time. You have (2) hours hours to make all your moves before the next turn. Since everybody makes their moves at the same time, you need to hurry as soon as the turn starts or someone may take your place :)...
Features in the game
- 8 different units
- Gigantic world (currently 400x400 tiles).
- 2 hour turns so you can take your time to play
- 1 nice sound effect
- Messaging system where you can contact your friends & enemies
- Ranking feature where you can see how your leaders compare
- A registering process so your account in always backed-up.
- In-game instructions to help you understand the game
Note that this game is in a "beta" version and maintained by a team of 3 persons AND ITS FREE so be kind with your comments. Since its in "beta" mode, any comments and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Bugs can happen so please don't get mad at us if you see strange things happening. And finally, of course it will be a pleasure for us to help you if anything happens.
If you have any comments/suggestions please contact us at [email protected]
- better messaging system
- more rankings
- data compression for slow connections
- peasant can work together for speeding production
- no units in black squares anymore
- Downloaded maps are now partial, keeping memory usage low
- Peasant can now carry ressources
- You can now get notified when a new turn started.
- Now replays the last 2 turns
- Out of memory bug fix