Get access to 85 fully interactive Hazard Perception video clips including the 34 CGI hazard perception clips from the DVSA (the people who set the test). This app includes EVERYTHING
you need to prepare for your 2023 Hazard Perception part of your Theory Test first time - only £2.99 far cheaper than the cost of retaking your test! ESSENTIAL HAZARD PERCEPTION REVISION FOR
– All car drivers, motorcyclists, trainee ADIs, trainee LGV & PCV drivers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland. 🚗 🏍 🚙 🚛 📋 PRACTISE
- 85 high quality and fully interactive Hazard Perception video clips🎥 DVSA INTRODUCTION VIDEO
- Learn everything you need to know about the Hazard Perception test🎬 DVSA CGI CLIPS
- Practise the 34 DVSA CGI hazard perception video clips, covering bad weather and night time driving. Scenarios that haven't been possible to practise before now!⏱ MOCK TEST
– Sit unlimited hazard perception mock tests that accurately simulate the OFFICIAL DVSA test 🔍 REVIEW EACH CLIP
– See where you went wrong with professional voiceover to help improve your understanding of how each hazard develops📈 TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
– View your daily hazard perception progress to see if you’re test ready🚫 BUILT IN CHEAT DETECTION
– Includes a cheat detection system that replicates the actual hazard perception test
The clips you will see at the test centre will be the new CGI style, the DVSA have confirmed both real-life videos and CGI revision clips are both important revision tools. This app contains a mix of both CGI and high-quality real-life videos so you have everything you need to prepare for your theory test!
The app does not require an internet connection once downloaded, and contains NO adverts so you can revise anytime, anywhere without worrying about data or annoying interruptions. If you experience any issues while downloading please contact at us at [email protected]
- For use only with device that ship with Google Play pre-installed.
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) has given permission for the reproduction of Crown copyright material. DVSA does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
** Data gathered from a 2019 survey.
New light colour user interface and 2023 icon