HD Widgets Free supports a collection of customizable widgets: weather, battery, clock, booster, horoscope, lock screen, live wallpapers and horoscope. More than 130 free HD Widgets for you to choose. You can apply hundreds of thousands of widgets created by our designers to easily customize your Android phone.
HD Widgets Features:
- Weather, clock, forecasts, alarm, date, switches, location, app cleaner, battery/power;
- Phone sizes: 4x2, 4x1 and more;
- Lock screen, calendar, countdown widgets are coming soon;
- Easily switch to other widgets you’ve downloaded from here;
- 50+ HD weather widgets for you to replace the default one;
- Different themes/styles for your choice, like classic Samsung Galaxy style, macOS iOS6 style, material design, surrealistic style, cute kitten cartoon style, transparent glass, water drop, etc.;
- Quick Action: Click the widget clock time, then you can go to the detailed weather forecast or store customization
- Manage your downloaded widgets at one place with convenience
- Experience the very customizable widget!
Advanced Weather & Forecast:
- Current Weather Info: detailed real-time weather report, including real-time weather and temperature, "feels like" temperature, precipitation, UV index, humidity, visibility, pressure, pollen counts, in the direction of the wind speed, time of sunrise / sunset, etc;
- Precipitation Forecast: Tell bring an umbrella with you before it rains;
- 24 Hour and 7 Day Weather forecast: including weather prediction, the high / low temperature, rainfall, wind, etc. You can check all these data are detailed in daily or even hourly;
- World Weather: Ability to change location for weather information for any city in the world: Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Athens, London, Manchester, Cambridge, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Hawaii, Sydney, Perth, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Ottawa, Toronto, Victoria, Berlin, Florence, Bari, etc.;
- Air Quality Index (AQI): Present air quality index for 20,000 locations worldwide, with which you can better plan their routines outdoors;
- Weather Alerts: Informing the real-time alerts and weather warnings;
Widget Applying Tutorial/ How to add widgets
- Long press an empty space on your home screen, then select ‘widget’ and load the widget list;
- Find the widget you want, long press and drag it to the empty home screen;
- Create a custom widget using HD Widgets’ DIT Tools features.
● Use tools that allow you to choose a shape, select objects to add, change positions and much more.
● Create multiple widgets at once with fast & easy edit tools
● Many pre-made widget templates at your finger tips to get you started!
- Design your widget by using various decoration features.
Stay in touch
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: [email protected]