Check your heart rate
anytime, anywhere with Heart Rate Plus - at your home or your office - when you wake up, relax, before and after exercise.
The Heart Rate Plus app will measure your heartbeat using your smartphone's camera by processing the images of your pulse on your finger!
Especially, app will use built-in heart rate sensor on supported devices.
Instant and excellent for monitoring your fitness.
Use your smartphone's camera or the dedicated sensor in your smartphone/Android Wear smartwatch, this app can be your heart rate monitor anywhere while being physically active.
- Fast and continuous measurement.
- Save result for access later.
- Real time pulse graph (PPG).
- Android Wear support: Measure your pulse using the heart rate sensor in your smartwatch, low and high heart rate notification, swipe left to view history.
- Reminder: Automatic reminds you to measure your heartbeat everyday.
- Export history to CSV file (paid features).
- Built-in heart rate sensor support for Samsung’s devices (Galaxy Note 4/Edge/5/7/8/9 and Galaxy S 5/6/7/8/9/10).
- Google Fit support.
- Free heart rate monitor and tracker app.USER GUIDE
- Hold the tip of your index finger over the back camera lens of your phone (or heart rate sensor).
Do not press too hard or you will restrict circulation which will result in an inaccurate reading.
- After a second or two, you should see your heart pulse graph.
Keep holding your finger still for five more seconds to compute your heart rate and update the number.
For best results, hold your finger still for 10 seconds to get a stable heart rate.DISCLAIMER
- Our app should not be used as medical device/product, designed for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require medical purposes.
- Our app is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
- Our app is not tested/verified accuracy on all supported devices, please use as your own risk.
- On some devices flash may very hot while app running, please just place your finger on the camera lens or disable flash in the app's Settings.
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: [email protected]
Follow our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HeartRatePlusApp or Twitter account: https://twitter.com/pvdapps
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Android Wear: low and high heart rate notification. Swipe left to view history.
- Faster measurement. If you feel too hot, flash light can be disable in "Use flash LED" option in the Settings.
- Built-in heart rate sensor support (only for supported devices).