Hebbar's Kitchen - indian vegetarian recipes collection app. First indian food recipe app to offer step-by-step photo recipes with a brief square short video. These videos adapts accordingly to your mobile screen with a beautiful background score.
Hebbar’s Kitchen app has a wide range of recipes from different part of India and their cuisines. However, Hebbar’s kitchen app is not just limited to Indian veg recipes. It also has to offer other international vegetarian recipes and other popular worldwide cuisine. Furthermore, Hebbar's Kitchen is specialised in instant recipes particularly in south indian breakfast and other indian snacks and curry recipes. We also help you to cook traditional and instant recipes, with simple ingredients readily available in your kitchen.
The key feature of Hebbar's Kitchen app is; it contains pictorial representation of recipes along with a beautiful video. In addition, the other unique feature of Hebbar's Kitchen app is, it works offline with contents and step-by-step photo recipe. However, for video's you have to be connected to internet or you can browse from our website - http://hebbarskitchen.com/
Features of Hebbar’s Kitchen app:
- New recipes added frequently.
- Notifications, for every new recipe posted.
- With the help of search bar, search through the related recipe list by specifying a search term.
- Most of the recipes are with brief and well-presented videos and step-by-step photos.
- Brief description about the recipe, along with detailed ingredients list and step by instruction. Also followed by notes section on tips and tricks to ease your cooking experience.
- Dedicated section for videos to browse and select playlist.
- Save recipes or Organize or Bookmark your favourite recipes in favourites.
- Browse through the menu via recent posts, recipe categories, courses, cuisines and even recipe time & complexity.
- Instantly, share your favourite recipes with your friends via messages, whatsapp, email or any social networking sites.
- Ask queries in comment section and clear doubts about particular recipe.
- Share your feedback and check other comments posted in Hebbar's Kitchen
Our Kitchen app is divided into following recipes category,
- breakfast recipes
- snack recipes
- sweet recipes
- curry recipes
- rice recipes
- biryani recipes
- pulao recipes
- idli recipes
- dosa recipes
- dal recipes
- roti, naan & paratha recipes
- sambar & rasam recipes
- salad & raita recipes
- and other indian and international recipes
Our Kitchen app has the following cuisine recipes,
- South Indian Recipes
- North Indian Recipes
- Karnataka Recipes
- Tamil Recipes
- Telugu Recipes
- Maharashtrian Recipes
- Gujarati Recipes
- Punjabi Recipes
- Bengali Recipes
- Rajasthani Recipes
- International Recipes
- Indian Street Food Recipes
- Indo Chinese Recipes
Try out our recipes and discover the hidden chef within you. Also do share the recipes posted on Hebbar's Kitchen app with your friends and family. More importantly, do not forget to share and spread the word-of-mouth about our kitchen - Hebbar's Kitchen app.
Contact us at [email protected]
Website - http://hebbarskitchen.com/
Bug fixes and improvements