Simply Smarter Home Search.
With Homes.com in your hands, you’ll have access to millions of homes for sale and for rent throughout the United States. We’re putting the fun back into the home search process. With our real estate app, you’ll be the first to find newly available homes in your local neighborhood. Enjoy our interactive maps, high-res property photos, live mortgage rates and tons of useful home buying tools.
Explore houses, condos, apartments and townhomes through a simply smarter home search experience.
And if that’s not enough to convince you, we also ensure quality listings on Homes.com through our partnerships with MLS boards and local data providers. You can find homes on our app that are not listed anywhere else - making you a happy shopper & us the happy provider.
Here’s an at a glance view of what the Homes.com App offers:
• Homes for Sale: Browse millions of real estate listings for sale across the U.S. including Foreclosures
• Homes for Rent: Find rental homes, condos, townhomes and apartments.
• Full Screen High-Res Property Photos: Everyone loves pretty pictures, especially high detail shots so you can admire those original hardwood floors.
• Map Search: Find nearby homes with the GPS driven location finder. Quickly zoom and navigate neighborhoods with interactive maps.
• Sharing: Share the houses you love with the people you love via text message, messenger, email, or social media.
• Mortgage and Payments: Utilize our built-in Mortgage calculators for help financing your new home. We offer great mortgage options for first-time homebuyers, refinance loans and even special rates for active military members or retired veterans.
• Foreclosures: Search over 400,000 foreclosed homes for sale. Bank owned real estate listings, REO, HUD and more.
Included in this release are a number of bug fixes and performance improvements. Also included are the following hopes:
- We hope your home search is going well!
- We hope you and your families are staying safe.
- We hope you are enjoying the spring flowers.
As always, we love your feedback and read every single message. Send to [email protected]