Hundy is a mobile lending app where you can get fair, friendly loans in minutes. There’s no need to complete a long credit application and wait for a bank to get back to you. With Hundy, you login with Facebook, link your bank account and if you pass the quick credit pre-qualification, you will be able to request your first $100 loan in under 5 minutes.
Whether you need cash to help with rent, groceries or your phone bill, Hundy is there for you to lean on. Hundy is available to all California residents and will be coming to other states soon – download the app and get your first loan today.
Getting your first loan on Hundy is easy – here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and complete the quick account set up process
- If you’re approved for credit automatically, you may request your first $100 loan
- If you’re not approved automatically, you still may be approved over time as you participate in the community
- Your funds will be deposited into your bank account by the next business day
- Your loan repayment including fees will be withdrawn on the date you select up to 4 weeks later
- You may prepay or extend your loan within the maximum 4 week period at any time without penalty
- If you are unable to pay the loan off within the first month, you will have the option to convert the loan into a no-penalty, no interest 60 day installment plan
- The better you are about paying your loan off on time, the faster your credit limit will go up until you reach the maximum loan limit of $250
- We'll keep you posted along the way with text and email notifications and receipts
Once you are approved and start getting loans, you begin earning points and leveling up. Simply joining the Hundy community and paying your loans off on time are achievements worthy of recognition, and we let you share these moments with the Hundy community (opt in only) via the Hundy Hub.
Want to become a lender on the platform? We’ll be turning on lending from both accredited and unaccredited investors in a future release.
If you have any questions about signing up, getting a loan or would like to become a lender on Hundy, please email us at: [email protected]
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hundyapp
Hundy is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight pursuant to the California Deferred Deposit Transaction Law (FILE NO: 10DBO-63863).
Hundy helps non-prime consumers to get fair, friendly loans from a network of peers, disrupting the $1.4 trillion US consumer lending business without needing any of its own lending capital.
With nearly half of America unable to come up with $400 if they needed it, many of us could use a financial cushion. But unless you have near perfect credit, your options for getting a small, short-term loan are broken. Payday loans are well known to be predatory debt traps, while borrowing from friends & family can come with a high social cost.
Hundy solves these problems by providing the industry’s first peer-to-peer lending platform focused on non-prime US consumers. Borrowers can get approved and funded same day, lenders get a good return on their investment, and the P2P community rewards those who do the right thing.
Does using Hundy affect my credit score?
Hundy offers an Instant Credit Check option that generates a “hard pull” credit inquiry, which could negatively impact your credit score. However, we also offer an Alternative Credit Check that DOES NOT AFFECT your credit score but takes a little more time.
How is Hundy different from a Payday lender?
First, Hundy is more convenient, transparent and affordable without any of the hidden fees
or predatory pricing practices that are typical of the payday lending industry. Second,
Payday lenders are designed to take your money month after month, whereas Hundy is
building a community-driven lending platform, which should help get your costs down, and
your credit limits up, as you do good things within the Hundy community.
Loan pages UI refinement
Option to initiate single installment pay-off