"IBD Circle is a free application provided by the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Crohn's and Colitis Center and currently requires a specific invitation by your care team to utilize these programs. If you would like more information, please contact your gastroenterologist for instructions or email [email protected]
This app provides a wide range of tools and educational materials for patients and their families to help better manage their condition:
- There is a Symptom Diary to monitor disease activity
- The App includes Journals for lifestyle and nutrition, and a detailed quality of life index to help patients track trends in their own health.
- There is a Medical Content Library specifically for patients with Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis and a detailed glossary – both with pictures, images, and videos, and multimedia materials.
- The App features a meditations section with podcasts to use for sessions at home.
- The App has a checklist to keep track of recommended labs and healthcare maintenance
- The App has an inbox for messaging and reminders.
Thank you for your support of Brigham and Women’s Hospital and the Crohn's and Colitis Center."
Contains new audio loading feature. This feature shows a loading icon when the audio file is buffering. This build also contains misc bug fixes.