Complete IEA - Indian Evidence Act presented in a user friendly design with excellent user experience. Divided clearly into Chapters and Sections and unedited text of all 167 sections. Browse through sections with swipe gesture in a clutter free design helping you focus on the core content. THIS APP WORKS IN OFFLINE MODE
Really helpful for Law students doing LLB, Lawyers, Advocates and equally important for citizens of India in understanding Indian Law and be more comfortable with the legal terminology.
One app focused on giving an excellent user experience while studying and getting to know Indian Law. We promise the best of the technology with much more to come in coming updates.
- All 167 sections divided into chapters and sections.
- Browse through entire content in a structured manner.
- Fast, Intuitive Full Text Search to allow search chapters/ Sections and content.
- Add sections to favorites for future reference.
- Share app across all possible shareable options available on your device.
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Clean Reading Experience
- Memory and Batter efficient experience.
- WORKS OFFLINE
- A good way to learn about the IEA - Indian Evidence Act 1872
And MUCH MUCH more!
We take pride in ensuring the best of the qualities both from content and experience wise. Please feel free to reach out to us for anything you don't like at [email protected]
We promise to address your concerns in a jiffy and ensure YOU GET THE CREDIT for every bit of enhancement we make based on your feedback.
- App size reduced to 2 MB.
- SWIPE through section details for an improved user experience.
- Added "Next Chapter" card on sections listing screen.
- Font/UI related updates to make content more readable and intuitive.
- Addressed bug in Font Settings option. Now adjust font only once and we will preserve the preferred font size moving forward.
- Get notified as and when new app version is released.