Indextra gives you on- and offline access to 535+ medical books, guides and calculators from the world’s leading publishers, covering all clinical specialties. In other words you, as a health professional, are now able to verify your clinical decisions with the most up-to-date and trustworthy medical expertise available – instantly and wherever you are.
Cambridge University Press, Datapharm, Elsevier, NICE, Oxford University Press, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Wiley, WHO, Zeshan Qureshi Publishing.
- Trustworthy: Up-to-date medical expertise from the world’s leading publishers. Indextra is an independent company, amassing medical textbooks from the world’s leading publishers into a single app. You can rely on the content being current and up-to-date.
- Accessible: Use it anywhere, anytime, on- or offline. Always have an expert in your pocket, wherever you are. Have access to an instant second opinion at all times.
- Comprehensive: Get access to close to 500 titles covering all clinical specialties. Search and find any title, symptom or disease instantly.
- Great value: No more buying books one by one – get the complete Indextra library for a small monthly subscription fee.
- The complete Oxford Medical Handbook series (including titles such as Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia, Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine etc.) and Specialist Handbook series
- BNF and BNFC
- Wiley’s Rapid Series (Rapid Medicine, Rapid Psychiatry, Rapid Obstetrics & Gynaecology etc.)
- Wiley’s At a Glance Series (Anatomy at a Glance etc.)
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours
- NICE guidelines
- The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry
- The Unofficial Guide series from Zeshan Qureshi
Clinical specialties covered:
- Basic Science
- Clinical Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- General Pharmacology
- General Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Medical statistics
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Occupational Health
- Occupational Therapy
Indextra gives health professionals access to an instant second opinion from a trusted source, wherever they are. Founded in 2001 and based in Stockholm, Sweden, Indextra keeps pushing the transformation of how health professionals access vital medical expertise and information.
Subscription Title: Indextra
- We offer a 30-day free trial. After the trial period, the subscription will be automatically renewed (that means you will be charged ) every month.
- Subscription duration is one month and renewed automatically every month from the date of purchase.
- Subscription Price : USD 16.99 or GBP 12.99 per month.
- Your account will be charged 24 hours prior to the completion of the current period
- You can cancel your subscription at anytime by going to the user's account settings.
1. Added pull up/down enable/disable config for BMJ modules
2. Added mailto support for sending BMJ self assessment reports to mail IDs