Used globally by techies, business professionals, digital marketers, research institutions, content publishers, and more - Inoreader is a news app that offers not only a beautiful and light reading experience, but also powerful news aggregation and curation features that let you build a perfectly personalized news feed.
By installing Inoreader you will finally get control over the mind-boggling amount of new content being released into the web every single day.
Here is what you get with our plans:
- Add feeds and organize into thematic folders
- Search inside your own subscriptions for FREE
- Use on any device with web and mobile apps
- Day and night reading modes
- Free search and full archive of your subscriptions
- Save articles to third-party tools like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, etc.
- Share to any social media or scheduling tool like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Save pages from the web for viewing later
- Push notifications
- Offline mode for folders - Read your content without an internet connection. Inoreader even syncs the images and full content
- Article translations
- Active search - turn any regular search into a smart stream that will notify you for new search results when they come
- Global search - reach outside of your subscriptions and search the entire Inoreader database for articles
WEB Version with PRO Plan
- Eliminate noise with mute and permit filters
- Subscribe to Email Newsletters and Social Media Feeds (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Google +, etc.)
- Automate entire workflows using rules
- Remove Ads when you upgrade
Price: $49.99 annually.
Inoreader Professional is available with an annual subscription. You can subscribe with credit or debit card and PayPal. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
For any questions, issues and general feedback, you can reach us directly at [email protected]
Terms of Service: https://www.inoreader.com/tos
Version 7 brings many visual improvements across the board for a more pleasant Inoreader experience.
If you prefer the previous article font, you can switch back to Merriweather (Light) from Preferences -> Interface.
Update 7.1 fixes some issues with the Mark all as read function and other minor issues.