iSyncr syncs your iTunes library from a PC or Mac including: iTunes playlists, music, podcasts, videos (non-DRM) and more.
Sync iTunes song information including: album art, ratings, play count, last played, last skipped and more. Sync iTunes content to the internal or SD card storage, over USB/MTP or WiFi. iSyncr will not sync iTunes copy protected content but will alert you to DRM content.
iSyncr requires iSyncr Desktop (free) to run on your computer to sync with iTunes. iTunes for Windows, or iTunes for Mac OS 10.5+ required. This free version is limited to 100 songs per playlist and 1 playlist at a time, you can purchase unlimited syncing inside the app.
© 2020 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Enjoying iSyncr? Help us out with a good rating! Having issues? Please email [email protected]
so that we can help.
* Version 6
* NEW: Beta support for Apple's new "Music" application
* Possible fix for playlist issues on Android 10
* Support for play-counts for Android 8.0 and later
* Possible fix for Galaxy S9 SD cards
* Version 5.14
* Fixes broken skip counts
* New ability to require charging for scheduled syncs
* Reverse syncing playlists is now a setting
* Lots of bug fixes