Jade is a platform for children and adolescents with autism, developmental delay or learning difficulties.
Used by more than 70,000 children and health institutions, as a complement to their regular therapy with their patients.
Include images that are part of the daily lives of children, for pairing and association in more than 700 exercises.
WHY USE JADE AUTISM?
The Jade Autism app helps to improve development, increase knowledge and thus develop cognitive skills. In addition to helping in problem solving, in the use of strategic thoughts and in decision-making, it can serve as a mediator in the process of learning skills and abilities such as attention and logical reasoning.
HOW DOES THE GAME WORK?
Within each category, activities are divided into levels of difficulty where each phase is only unlocked according to the child's performance, following the natural flow of learning, respecting the pace and individuality of each one.
The exercises stimulate and teach children:
• Simple associations - for error-free learning
• Peer Association - to develop and reinforce the user's ATTENTION
• Complete figures - to stimulate visuospatial reasoning and recognition of fundamental elements of objects.
• Shape Recognition - to stimulate the user's visual perception, teaching the user to interpret shapes.
• Reasoning and conceptualization - for children to learn to understand patterns, to stimulate their non-verbal logical thinking and to have the ability to integrate and synthesize visual information.
• Sound Analysis - to stimulate auditory memory, teaching the child to classify information through sound stimuli
• Mental Flexibility - encourages reading and counting units, also generating and recognizing alternative solutions
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE PROJECT:
The science behind JADE comes from the technologies produced by Applied Behavior Analysis, currently considered to have the most scientific production and with the strongest evidence for the treatment of autism.
The most used principles at JADE were “Matching According to the Model”, through discrete attempts (DTT).
• Simple touch mechanism, facilitating the child's understanding.
• It has different thematic fields separated by categories: Food, Animals, Colors, Shapes, Letters and Numbers, allowing children to learn while having fun.
• Simple and objective interfaces, but with a playful touch to delight any child.
• Available in three languages: English, Portuguese and Spanish
• No ads - there is no way for an outside group to contact your child.
• Developed with the assistance and monitoring of specialized professionals and scientific basis.
Jade Autism has a subscription service that gives access to your child's performance reports. Based on the use of the user, it is possible to identify their difficulties, developments and learnings, information of the utmost importance to guide parents and guardians on how to help their children with the autistic spectrum.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
The Jade app integrated with a platform that analyzes the behavior of children with the autistic spectrum, subsequently generating reports and forecast graphs.
With these data and graphs, therapists, psychologists and other specialized professionals are more practical and agile when analyzing the responses of the apprentices, enabling new measures to taken from the data analysis.
Quantitative and qualitative analyzes indicate:
• Improvement or decline of the child's performance in general
• Assess your impulsiveness
• Allows you to assess motivation and resilience
• Motor movement and dodge escape
• Mapping difficulties and monitoring progress
Among other analyzes.
For access and more information about this resource contact us via e-mail [email protected]