Asia’s leading portal for job search, recruitment, and career growth, the JobsDB Job Search app provides a wide range of work opportunities and vacancies to jobseekers. Whether you’re a student who’s nearing graduation and needs an early internship or a part-time employee just looking for a freelance or trainee post, we’ve got you covered.
We understand the local job market and have strong relationships with local employers and recruiters. With over 120,000 new job ads posted monthly in Hong Kong, Indonesia, and Thailand, you’ll never miss out on finding your dream workplace. Search for the next step in your career and land that job interview with the JobsDB Job Search app!
- Find jobs looking to hire employees with your talents. We use AI to match your skills and experiences with jobs.
- Use the multitude of search filters to refine and pinpoint to your needs. Location, job function, salary range, and many more!
- Recent searches are suggested for easily resuming where you left off
- Smart search suggestions help you see related searches
- Create your profile to stand-out from the crowd.
- Education, work experience, language, skills, certifications, and more. Your JobsDB profile helps employers know you better.
- An up to date profile allows you to easily apply for jobs
- Choose if you want to see full-time or part-time jobs
- Upload and store your resume or CVs for easy applications.
- Review your JobsDB profile
- Attach a resume or CV
- Add a cover letter or make a pitch!
- You can also add your expected salary
Personalised for You
- The home screen shows you a personalised feed that’s constantly updated
- We curate this feed with things like relevancy and freshness
- Save your favorite searches as Job Alerts and we’ll notify of new jobs matching your criteria
- Easily create and access your Job Alerts
- Bookmark and save jobs to easily view them in a list
We love hearing from our users and your feedback is always welcome! Send your comments and suggestions to [email protected]
Thank you for being a valued part of the team!
Happy New Year!
- Fixed an access issue for our users in China. Thank you for your feedback and patience!
- Fixed an issue when navigating with the system back button
- Other bug fixes and improvements