Try new independent keyboard JustKannada
Install only if you can read “ತನು ಕನ್ನಡ, ಮನ ಕನ್ನಡ”.
If you see BOXES, you PHONE itself does NOT support Kannada.
Kannada Language pack for AnySoftKeyboard.
You can type Kannada, Tulu, Konkani and other languages which uses Kannada Script.
1. Install AnySoftkeyboard from the play store.
2. Install this Kannada Language Pack
3. Goto Settings -> Language and Keyboards
4. Enable Anysoftkeyboard
5. Goto AnySoftKeyboard -> Keyboards -> Enable Kannada layouts
6. Click on “Click for text testing”, Press hold on input box until you get a popup
7. Select “Input method” -> then AnySoftKeyboard
You can switch between languages by pressing “->ABC->” button on the Keyboard
Works only if
1. Kannada Font Installed
2. Device Complex Font Rendering. (Latest Indian firmwares supports)
3. AnySoftKeyboard to be Installed
Currently It support two layouts.
1. Baraha/KaGapa Minimal Layout
2. Kannada Inscript Layout.
More features and layouts coming soon. Also try JustKannada App.
Report any issues or requests here or mail to [email protected]
Added Kannada Dictionary*[Beta Version]
minor issue fixed.
Added Key images.
Added Inscript Layout
Added ಱ and ೞ.
Fixed Layout Icon.
Added Kannada Special characters.
Minor fixes in hard and soft keyboards.