The Kapsul Air app is designed to be the remote control for your Kapsul W5 window air conditioner. You can use the app to control your Kapsul from anywhere, whether you are in your home or away from it.
With the Kapsul Air app, you can:
• Turn your device(s) on or off
• Change the temperature setting
• Set a 7-day schedule per device
• Add and control multiple Kapsuls individually
• Make groups of Kapsuls that are controlled as one
• Get access to new features with over-the-air updates
For example, you can create an “upstairs” and “downstairs” group and run them independently. Or, you could turn all your Kapsuls off for the weekend and then turn them back on when you head home, so it is comfortable when you arrive. You can set a 7-day schedule if you are regularly out of the house for work or weekend travel, and you can modify this schedule or any parameter remotely like turning your Kapsul(s) (or group(s)) on or off or changing the temperature.
Requirements. You will need:
• At least one Kapsul W5 window air conditioner
• A Wi-Fi router with Internet access
Help Desk:[email protected]
- Fixed bug that sometimes prevented users from deleting old or unused Kapsuls from the app