In Hinduism Goddess Ekvira also worshipped as Renuka in different parts of India and Nepal is mother of Chiranjivi or immortal sage Parashurama. The Ekvira Aai Mandir is a Hindu temple located near the Karla Caves near Lonavala in Maharashtra, India. Here, the worship of the goddess Ekvira is carried on right next to the caves, once a center of Buddhism. The temple is a prime spot of worship for the Aagri-Koli People. But along with the Koli (fisherman) folk, Ekvira is worshipped by many people especially those belonging to the CKP & Daivadnya Brahmins & somewhat kunbi caste as their presiding family deity, Kuldaivat.
Karlyanchi Aai Ekveera Mai Songs & Videos app has the divine collection of divine Songs & videos. This app is in Marathi language, you can search through various categories songs of your choice.
App Features –
1. आई चे गाणे – Bhaktigeet of Karlyanchi Aai Ekveera Mai by various famous artists .
2. नॉनस्टॉप गाणे – Listen to Non Stop Ekveera Aai Songs.
3. कॉलर ट्यून – Set as ringtone & callertune song of your favourites.
4. म्युझिक विडिओ – Now Listen & Watch Pandurang Vitthal Songs Videos.
5. माझे आवडते – Create your own playlist, add to favourites your favourite tracks.
and much more, all bundled up in one single app.
In addition also enjoy the below features.
1. App is completely Free!
2. Create your own playlist with Favorite!
3. Set your favorite song as Phone Ringtone!
4. Set your favorite song as Caller Back Tone!
Brought to you by Ultra Media & Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., this app brings to you the Divine collection of Ekveera Mai Songs which you can enjoy on 2G/3G and/or Wifi as well.
Download this app now!
Rate this app, and share with us your valuable feedback at [email protected]