Kaspersky Safe Kids helps you protect your children in the digital world – on their mobiles, PCs & Mac computers.
Kaspersky Safe Kids helps you to:Manage your kids’ Internet activities
- Flexibly blocks access to inappropriate websites
- Enables Internet Safe Search for search engines
- Let’s you customize a list of blocked / allowed sites
- Allows you to give an access to blocked websites or apps after child's request Manage your kids’ use of applications
- Flexibly blocks access to inappropriate apps - with app control
- Includes age-appropriate access settingsManage your kids’ use of devices
- Flexibly limits the use of devicesGet advice on your child’s digital activities
- Provides recommendations from professional psychologist
It’s quick & easy for parents to install Kaspersky Safe Kids:
- Open Google Play Store on your child’s Android device and – using the Search function – find Kaspersky Safe Kids.
- Start the download and follow the easy instructions on the screen - to install the service in a kid’s mode.
- You can install Kaspersky Safe Kids on your parental mobiles, PCs & Mac computers – so that you can remotely manage the protection rules for all children in the family & get notifications about suspicious activities.
- To manage the whole set of protection rules, please log in to the My Kaspersky portal via my.kaspersky.com/mykids – using the My Kaspersky login & password that you used during installation.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
This app uses Accessibility services.
With this Beta release you’ll be able to:
• Preview the latest capabilities and try out the newest features. Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges. Please note, this Beta version may be unstable.
• Give early feedback – let us know what you think and help us make Kaspersky Safe Kids better. If you spot any bugs or problems or would like to make suggestions, you can send your feedback to [email protected]
Please pay special attention to the following rules:
• If you are already using the premium version of Kaspersky Safe Kids, you can test the Beta version in premium mode under the same license. You need to download Kaspersky Safe Kids Beta. Please note, however, that your license term will not be extended for the duration of Beta testing.
• YOU MUST NOT connect Kaspersky Safe Kids Beta to a My Kaspersky account that contains licenses that are not yet in use. Otherwise, the app will automatically switch to the premium version and your license will be activated.
• To return to your current version of Kaspersky Safe Kids, uninstall the Beta version of the app, and then download and install the latest version of Kaspersky Safe Kids from Google Play.