Kidbo is all about empowering adults to become the parents they aspire to be.
The Kidbo app channels the power of an amazing network to collect the web's best parenting content all in one place. Open the app and easily find the suggestions you need, whether it’s from a helpful expert or an inspiring parent you trust. Most importantly, all content is personalised around your child’s age, your interests and your community. Pretty helpful, right?
We’d love you to join Kidbo and discover our mission to empower parents each day.
So, what's Kidbo all about...?
1. Easy to navigate design with “parent first” mindset
2. High-quality content that is always reviewed by our community or our team
3. Building a supportive and understanding community of experts and parents
4. Discovering over 400 parenting topics cleverly organised to save your precious time
5. Finding the content you want, whether it's blogs, videos, podcasts or just friendly advice
6. Delivering useful, personalised suggestions on your feed each day
7. Collecting an amazing resource of over 5,000 links (and growing) to feature the web’s top content for a newborn, a toddler up to the age of five
8. Staying on top of topics like weaning, sleep regression, potty training, development activities, essential products, local events, the terrible twos, mum fitness, mental health and so much more all in one place
We love hearing from families using the Kidbo app. Be sure to say hello on our Instagram @kidboco or by emailing us at [email protected]
What's changed on the Kidbo app:- New and fresh app landing page with fun rotating texts- Onboarding now includes Kidbo Suggested Members- Daily personnalised messages now include "Meet the Kidbo Member" suggestions- Adjusted Kidbo Post Image to show bigger image after the feedHope you enjoy the updates as we're always trying to find ways to make Kidbo even more helpful. Wishing everyone a wonderful summer. :)