Avail any amount from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/- depending on your credit profile. Get credit with APR ranging from 14% - 28% per annum for a tenure of 3 months to 24 months.
Example: Rs. 20,000 for smartphone purchase @ 16% interest rate per annum.
Tenure of 6 months. EMI amount: Rs. 3490/month. Interest = Rs. 940.
Kissht is India’s fastest credit app where one can avail purchase financing and revolving line of credit with zero collateral. The purchase financing can be availed for mobile phone, laptop, camera, & many more electronic gadgets. Further, 2 years revolving line of credit can availed, akin to credit card. With Kissht, bid adieu to your financial worries!
1. Online Purchase Loan - Kissht is a one-stop destination to get your desired products like smartphones, laptops, cameras, and any latest electronics on EMI and repay within 3 months to 24 months tenure.
This loan can be used to make purchases at Flipkart, Makemytrip, etc.The APR is between 14% and 24%.
2. Personal Loan - Kissht also offers Personal loans for salaried & self - employed
professionals for their various needs. The amount ranges from Rs. 3,000 to Rs.
1,00,000/- with a tenure ranging from 3 months to 15 months, depending on the
person’s eligibility.The APR is between 16% to 26%.
3. Revolving line of credit - Kissht also offers credit limit for 2 years (24 months).
This is a revolving credit facility, where the customer can avail the limit seamlessly for next 2 years, till the customer is paying on-time. To incentivize better credit behavior, the customer is offered waivers and reduction in instalment amount for timely payments.The customer can avail upto a credit limit of Rs. 30,000. The APR is between 20% and 28%.
Amount, Tenure, Fees &Charge
Loans range from ₹10,000 to ₹1,00,000 with tenure ranging from 3 months to 24 months. The APR ranges from 16 to 28%
depending on the product availed, risk profile, and creditworthiness of the customer. Penalty charges are charged only when a customer defaults or delays their loan repayment schedule in spite of reminders. In addition to it, GST applies as per Indian laws.
1. A new salaried customer (low risk) can avail a loan of ₹30,000 at an interest rate of 18% with a processing fee of ₹750 for a tenure of 12 months. The APR is 22.91%.
Loan amount: ₹30,000
Interest Rate: 18% per annum
Tenure: 12 months
Interest Payable: ₹3,005
Equally Monthly Instalments (EMI): ₹2,750 per month
2. Loan Amount: Rs. 20,000 for OnePlus 5 @ 16% interest rate per annum, Tenure of 6 months, Processing fee: Rs. 300. EMI amount: Rs. 3490/month. APR: 21.33%
3. Loan Amount: Rs. 48,000 for iPhone @ 20% interest rate per annum, Tenure of 15 months, Processing fee: Rs.1,200. EMI amount: Rs. 3643/month. APR: 24.03%
4. Customer availing a revolving line of credit of Rs. 25,000 for a period of 2 years. Over a two-year period, the total fees (includes processing fees and a one-time initiation fee) charged is 9%. The interest rate is 18% per annum. The APR for the revolving lines come as 27.54%.
1. 100% online (paperless) process
2. Minimal documentation
3. No Credit Card required
4. No collateral required
5. Secure transaction (128-bit SSL encryption)
1. Indian citizen
2. Minimum age 21 years
3. Minimum income of Rs. 12,000
1. Address Proof (either of AADHAR Card/Latest Utility Bill/ Valid Rent Agreement)
2. PAN Card
3. Last 3 Months’ Bank Statement
4. 1 Signed ECS Form for auto-debit
1. For queries regarding your product purchase, feel free to call us on our customer
care number - 022-62820570 or WhatsApp us on - 02248913044
2. You can also write to us at [email protected]
2nd Floor, Der Deutsche Parkz, Nahur West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400078