Kissht is India’s fastest credit app where one can avail purchase financing and revolving line of credit. The purchase financing can be availed for mobile phone, laptop, camera, & many more electronic gadgets. Further, 2 years revolving line of credit can availed, akin to credit card. With Kissht, bid adieu to your financial worries! Get credit with zero collateral and APR ranging from 14% - 31% per annum for a tenure of 3 months to 24 months.
Avail any amount starting from Rs. 3,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/- depending on your eligibility.
1. Online Purchase Loan - Kissht is a one-stop destination to get your desired products like smartphones, laptops, cameras, and any latest electronics on EMI and repay within 3 months to 24 months tenure.
This loan can be used to make purchases at Flipkart, Makemytrip, etc.The APR is between 14% and 24%.
2. Personal Loan - Kissht also offers Personal loans for salaried & self - employed
professionals for their various needs. The amount ranges from Rs. 3,000 to Rs.
1,00,000/- with a tenure ranging from 3 months to 15 months, depending on the
person’s eligibility.The APR is between 16% to 28%.
3. Revolving line of credit - Kissht also offers credit limit for 2 years (24 months).
This is a revolving credit facility, where the customer can avail the limit seamlessly for next 2 years, till the customer is paying on-time. To incentivize better credit behavior, the customer is offered waivers and reduction in instalment amount for timely payments.The customer can avail upto a credit limit of Rs. 30,000. The APR is between 20% and 31%.
Amount, Tenure, Fees &Charge
Loans range from ₹3,000 to ₹1,00,000 with tenure ranging from 3 months to 24 months. The APR ranges from 16 to 31%
depending on the product availed, risk profile, and creditworthiness of the customer. Penalty charges are charged only when a customer defaults or delays their loan repayment schedule in spite of reminders. In addition to it, GST applies as per Indian laws.
1. A new salaried customer (low risk) can avail a loan of ₹30,000 at an interest rate of 18% with a processing fee of ₹750 for a tenure of 12 months. The APR is 22.91%.
Loan amount: ₹30,000
Interest Rate: 18% per annum
Tenure: 12 months
Interest Payable: ₹3,005
Equally Monthly Instalments (EMI): ₹2,750 per month
2. Loan Amount: Rs. 20,000 for OnePlus 5 @ 16% interest rate per annum, Tenure of 6 months, Processing fee: Rs. 300. EMI amount: Rs. 3490/month. APR: 21.33%
3. Loan Amount: Rs. 48,000 for iPhone @ 20% interest rate per annum, Tenure of 15 months, Processing fee: Rs.1,200. EMI amount: Rs. 3643/month. APR: 24.03%
4. Customer availing a revolving line of credit of Rs. 25,000 for a period of 2 years. Over a two-year period, the total fees (includes processing fees and a one-time initiation fee) charged is 9%. The interest rate is 18% per annum. The APR for the revolving lines come as 28.54%.
1. 100% online (paperless) process
2. Minimal documentation
3. No Credit Card required
4. No collateral required
5. Secure transaction (128-bit SSL encryption)
1. Indian Nationality
2. Minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years
3. Minimum monthly income of Rs. 12,000/-
1. Address Proof (either of AADHAR Card/Latest Utility Bill/ Valid Rent Agreement)
2. PAN Card
3. Last 3 Months’ Bank Statement
4. 1 Signed ECS Form for auto-debit
1. For queries regarding your product purchase, feel free to call us on our customer
care number - 022-62820570 or WhatsApp us on - 02248913044
2. You can also write to us at [email protected]
Improvements and minor upgrades for a better customer experience. We are also working towards restarting all of our loan products and starting new line of credit approvals as soon as possible