**PRICE PROMOTION FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY**
A bright and interactive mummies, daddies and babies peekaboo game for babies from six months. Happy Babies is Ladybird’s second app for babies based on the best-selling Baby Touch books.
***** “Ideal for holding a small child’s attention [...] Happy Babies is a well-made app that offers plenty to occupy a small child while also seeming quite simple and minimal. It’s good value too, particularly since £1.79 gets you the iPhone and iPad apps. Score: 5/5.”
Shane Richmond, The Telegraph
• Say ‘hello’ to the friendly animal mummies and daddies
• Touch the screen to reveal their babies each time
• Hear the animal noises and see them move!
• Choose from four different scenes: Wild Babies, Water Babies, Flying Babies and Farm Babies.
• Helps to develop hand-eye coordination and focusing skills in young babies
• Helps older babies and toddlers with language acquisition
Designed for iPhone and iPad, and ideal for entertaining your baby on the move or at home.
Happy Babies is stimulating, fun and educational. It has high-contrast colours and patterns, and gentle movements to help develop babies' sight and encourage tracking and focusing skills. Gentle music, sound effects and a friendly voiceover stimulate hearing and help older children begin to link words to pictures. Please note that the text and voiceover in this app is in English.
You might also like the first Baby Touch app from Ladybird – Peekaboo.
• Best App for children - The Telegraph’s 250 Best Apps for iPad
• "mesmerising for toddlers" - Telegraph
• “Babies are engaged by the large, easily identifiable images and characters” - The Sun
• “Ladybird’s popular Baby Touch series has gone digital. That’s right folks! Be prepared to have your iPhone monopolised by your six-month-old. The best iPhone app for babies is here!” – Sudocrem blog
“Baby Touch Peekaboo creates an engaging way to read Ladybird books with infants. Our youngest […] really enjoyed playing hide and seek with the Ladybird characters” – Wired
The Happy Babies: Ladybird Baby Touch app from Penguin Books Limited (“Penguin Books”) uses a third party app service provider (“Flurry”) in order to create accurate, real time user data reports so that Penguin Books can continue to improve the app user experience. The service collects and submits anonymous aggregated data about which app features are being used most frequently as well as your mobile device UDID (unique phone Identifiers) and/or IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identities), which are also anonymised via a secure hashing protocol, to Flurry servers. This information will be used to continually improve the features and functionality that Penguin Books releases in its subsequent versions of its mobile apps.
If you experience any technical issues please don’t hesitate to email us at [email protected]
Updated for latest Android OS.
A few bug fixes.