Designed specifically for the challenging world of multi-asset trading, LCG Trader for Android places the world’s financial markets in the palm of your hand.
Spread Bet* or trade CFDs on 7,000+ instruments across 9 asset classes including forex, indices, shares, spot metals, commodities, exchange traded funds (ETFs), vanilla options, bonds and interest rates.
Benefit from competitive pricing, with spreads as low as 0.2 pips, and experience the superior order execution that comes from trading with a market-leading broker.
Download LCG Trader today and start trading the world’s markets from anywhere, at any time.
Multi-Asset Trading Redefined for Mobile Devices
• Specifically designed for multi-asset trading
• User-friendly interface optimised for mobile
• Lower spreads with LCG price improvement technology
• Fast order execution and deep liquidity from tier-1 banks
• Comprehensive charting package with mobile-first design
• Create, manage and fund your account from a single app
Trade the World with LCG
• Trade 7,000+ instruments across 9 asset classes
• CFDs and Spread Bets* on forex, indices, shares, commodities & more
• 60+ forex pairs including EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY
• 15+ indices including the Germany 30 (DAX), UK 100 (FTSE) & Wall Street (DJI)
• 4,000+ shares including Apple, Amazon, Facebook, Google and Tesla
• Popular commodities including Gold, Silver, WTI & Brent
20+ Years of Quality Service
• Spreads as low as 0.8 on forex and 0.2 on gold
• Superior order execution backed by innovative trading technology
• Committed to transparency and providing the best possible conditions
• Expert market analysis and a comprehensive suite of trading tools
• Wide range of commission-free payment methods
• 24/5 dedicated customer support in 20+ languages
For more information, visit the LCG website: www.lcg.com
If you are experiencing any difficulties with the LCG Trader app, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team by sending an email to [email protected]
Spread betting* and CFD trading carry a high level of risk and can result in losses. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please note that 79 % of our retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money. Please read carefully the relevant Risk Disclosure, available here
*Important Note: Please note that Spread Betting is only available for clients residing in the United Kingdom and registered with London Capital Group Limited.
London Capital Group Holdings plc (LCG Group) is a company registered in England and Wales under registered number: 05497744 and is a member of the NEX Exchange. London Capital Group Limited (LCG) is a company registered in England and Wales under registered number: 3218125. LCG is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the firm reference number of: 182110. The registered address for LCG Group and LCG is: 77 Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 3JR. London Capital Group (CYPRUS) Limited (LCG CY) is a company registered in Cyprus under registered number: 356430. LCG CY is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License Number: 341/17). The registered address for LCG CY is: 205 Arch. Makarios Avenue III, Victory House, 5th Floor, 3030 Limassol. LCG Int. Limited (LCG INT) is a company registered in Cayman Islands under registered number: CT 327367. LCG INT is authorised and regulated by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) with License No. 1445894. The registered address for LCG INT is: Conyers Corporate Services (Cayman) Limited, Cricket Square, Hutchins Dr., PO Box 2681, Grand Cayman KY1-1111.
New Updates with this version :
-Dark theme for Full-screen chart
-Standard DoM on the Symbol Overview
-Confirmation for Double/Reverse/Close positions in full-screen chart mode
-Economic Calendar improvements (Design and increased time interval of requested news)
-Show Net P&L for position on the chart (instead of Gross P&L)