“Learning Phonics for Kids” is a simple and exciting learning game for the young children. It will introduce the English phonics with the educational process being funny and interesting. With no effort, toddlers will learn English Phonic sounds and their first object names. The Game includes a bunch of unique of ways to teach the phonics to kids in a very fun way like Learn, Play, Guess, TRIVIA, Sorting and Matching. Lower/Uppercase letters can be selected to play.
How to Play:
- Learn Phonics: The game offers three illustrative pictures for each phonic letter. Tap any of the letter/phonics or associated picture to hear its pronunciation. Use left and right arrows to change the letter. You can also choose a specific letter to practice.
- Play with Phonics: Check the Phonic Letter recognition skills of your toddler and to revise the names of the objects sounds. The child has to drag the letter on to the object's beginning sound.
- Guess Phonics: Children need to select the correct phonic/letter or object from the hanging boards to match the object or phonic sound shown in the upper board.
- TRIVIA with phonics: Children need to listen to phonic sound abd touch the object that begins with same phonic sound.
- Sorting with phonics: The game offers three shelves with three different phonic letters and objects underneath. Children need to drag the objects begins with the phonic sound in the relevant shelf.
- Matching: Its a Matching game between phonic letters and the objects that begins with the relevant phonic sound.
The application contains high-quality HD pictures, nice funny music, and tons of fun.
And last but not least ***All puzzles are available for FREE***
As parents ourselves, EDUBUZZKIDS takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not collect personal data
But yes, it does contain advertising as that’s our means of providing the app free of cost to you – the ads are carefully placed such that the kid is least likely to click on it while playing and one can opt for permanently stop displaying ads by purchasing it within the app.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://www.edubuzzkids.com or leave us a message at [email protected]
We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.
* Bug fixes