Flight icons have been overhauled! More info here: https://natewren.com/lines-flight-update/
Lines Dark Icons (pro version) are black outlined shapes of the most popular apps. Each black icon was hand crafted with simplicity in mind. the center of the outline is transparent, letting you show off your wallpaper beneath the icons. The line icons are xxxhdpi which means they're HD or high enough resolution to get cool looking lined icons on any device out there.QUICK TIPS
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.DISCLAIMER
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn't support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.PRO VERSION
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesdarkfreeHOW-TO GUIDE
• 4,000+ hand crafted flat, clean & dark flat HD Icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• 200+ modern scenic/landscape/Classical art wallpapers that show off the lined icons nicely
• Most of the icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 4,000 different black icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request more line icons via "Request" tab
• Icons work best with light wallpapers
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularlyWIDGETS
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgetsCOMPATIBLE LAUNCHERS
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• LG Home
• TSFHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your LauncherHOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon packFOLLOW ME
Twitter: https://twitter.com/natewrenQUESTIONS/COMMENTS[email protected]
Big Update to Flight & Lines. More info here: https://natewren.com/lines-flight-update/
Larger icons for high res devices. Size went from 192x192px to 288x288px.
If icons look inconsistent, you may need to re-apply any manually applied icons, sorry!
After listening to feedback: scaled v3.1.4 icon size down to the original size, while keeping the high-res 288x288 icons.
Added 30 icons
Updated Appfilter for un-themed icons
Current Free Icon Count: 2,282
Current Pro Icon Count: 4,237