IMPORTANT: This app is optimized for Android Wear devices. The watchface portion is only available to Android Wear 5.0 devices!
However, the App portion will work on all Android Wear devices.
It's like a Little TV on your wrist!
Quit changing your watchface to the flavor of the week. This one shows you a different animated GIF every time you check your watch!
Randomly selected & updated every hour!Reviews
* App of the Week on the Wear Store for Android Wear!!
* As featured on: Androidpolice.comFeatures:
* Little TV plays a random animated GIF every time you check your watch!
* New popular GIFs pushed to your watch every hour!
* Flip through unique channels: Trending, Fails, Retro, Video Games, Nature, Sexy, and more!
* All-New Holiday channel just added!
* New “Liked” channel plays only your favorite GIFs. Tap twice to “like” a GIF and add it to your list of favorites.
* Lock in a single GIF as your permanent watch face (Simply open the app on handset & deselect "random mode")
* On top of all that, it also shows you the time of the day! Amazing!
* Works on all Android Wear devices including Moto 360, LG G Watch R, Samsung Gear Live, LG G Watch, Sony Smartwatch 3 and Asus Zenwatch!Installation:
Install the app to the device (phone) that you have connected to your Android Wear device. Once installed, just long press on the watch face on your Wear device, then scroll to select "Little TV" as your active watch face.
WIFI recommended for initial installation and startup! App downloads 50 gifs on initial start. After that, data usage and storage is pretty light as it only updates a few at a time and deletes old gifs to keep the total stored at 50.Notes:
All GIFs are kindly provided by Giphy (www.giphy.com). Little Labs claims no copyright on the content provided. Please refer to http://www.little-labs.com/littletv/dmca for further information.Bugs and feature requests
For all bug reports and feature requests, please send an email to [email protected]
* Bug fixes and optimizations
NOTE: The watchface is only visible to watches that have been upgraded to Android Wear 5.0