Location History Viewer wraps your Google Timeline / Google Location History data in a modern, fast and intuitive GUI. It can help you find answers to question like:
– 'Where was I five month ago?'
– 'When was the last time I visited San Francisco?' or
– 'What places visited I so far?'
Each answer can be provided in just a few seconds, right after you logged into the Google Timeline with your Google Account.
The answers will then be shown on a map as red dots. If you select a single day, the app even shows you what path you took to get to those points. And for hitchhikers, skies, mountain bikers, … : It's also possible to get more detailed information about the locations the path consists of.
The app features:
– information about places you visited in a daily, monthly, yearly or all time overview directly fetched from the Google Timeline / Google Location History
– a daily view, with details about the path you took to get from one place to another
– switch easily between your location history from years, month or days with the fast access buttons on the edges
– fast access to the daily location history. Press an information window above a marker and the view will change to the location history of the day you last visited this location.
– a scale bar in the bottom right corner so that you can check the distances between places easily
– a full screen mode without any GUI elements. Just tap the screen!
– multiple user accounts. And to show you that we only access your timeline / location history, we don't even get your email address or profile picture, instead you can give the user account any name you want.
– fast access to Google Maps every time you click on a marker (in bottom right corner).
– an option to show all recorded markers that your daily timeline / location history consists of (Warning: Can reduce the performance!)
- export +30 days from your location history / timeline as GPX or KML files (GPX can be used for geotagging in e.g. Adobe Lightroom)
– fast clipboard access. When you look at your daily location history, just click any information window above a marker, switch to your messenger app and paste it from your clipboard
– a date selector where you can switch between the timeline / location history of single days, months or years with only a few clicks
– a modern, fast, easy to use and informative GUI
1. This app retrieves the information from your Google Timeline (in the past Google Location History). Check if you've recorded any data so far on https://www.google.com/maps/timeline or in your Google Maps app.
2. This app only works with internet access
If you find any bugs or just have some feedback, write me on [email protected]
- Fixed login problems
- Fixing app crash on Android P