Hide unnecessary clutter from your lockscreen for a clean and minimal look! Choose your own combinations, select each element you want to hide or change yourself! Customize your lockscreen according to your own preferences!Important!
◦ Requires root (or Andromeda/Oreo)!
◦ Does not work with most custom OEM skins!
◦ Not every rom or software is supported!
◦ Supports Andromeda and stock Oreo (reboot after applying)!
◦ Use at your own risk!
Download the free Substratum app to apply this mod: (root required!)
On Oreo and rootless? You need the Andromeda app to apply the mod:
◦ Hide Status Icons
◦ Hide Carrier Label
◦ Hide Lock/Fingerprint Icon
◦ Hide Shortcuts
◦ Hide Date
◦ Hide Clock... everything free to choose!
◦ I downloaded this app but how do I open it? You have to install the free Substratum app to use this app, this requires root or a custom rom with Substratum support! https://goo.gl/MW0oa7
◦ Can I use this with the rootless method on stock Oreo? Yes, get the Andromeda app to use it on stock Oreo! (Guides are linked on the store page) https://goo.gl/G8DBD5
◦ I'm on Oreo rootless but nothing changed, what's wrong? You need to get the SystemUI to refresh, the easiest way would be to reboot.
◦ This disabled all my other themes, what's wrong? Make sure you didn't hit the 'Disable other themes' switch before building and/or applying a LockClean overlay.
◦ How can I use this with other themes? Make sure LockClean overlays have a higher priority than other SystemUI overlays. The option to change the priority of overlays is in the Substratum App side drawer.
◦ I applied the Lock Clean overlays but some lockscreen elements didn't hide, what's wrong? Not every rom or Android firmware is supported. Some roms implemented things in a different way which results in LockClean not working as intended.
◦ Can you remove the lockscreen dim, change the lockscreen font or only show specific status icons? No, all those things are not possible unfortunately.
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫Please rate or share this mod if you like it!
Thanks for the support! :)Check out Reverie, my new Substratum Theme!
_ _ _You can send an email to [email protected]
for bug reports, issues and suggestions.
G+ profile for news about updates and development!
Become an insider, join the G+ Community today!
Uninstall old LockClean overlays to avoid system conflicts!
- Optimizations for Android Oreo (stock and rootless)
- New combination options
- Reorganized and renamed overlays
- Bug fixes
- Updated to the latest theme plugin
No, the lockscreen dim can't be removed (read FAQ on the store page)