This application is add-on for application Locus Map, it doesn't work standalone.
Geocaching4Locus is a helpful when you need to find information about geocaches directly on the place. The add-on also include support for updating already stored geocaches in Locus Map, live map and many more features. Limitations for Geocaching.com Basic Members
• Searching nearest functionality find only traditional, event and CITO geocaches (Importing specific geocache from URL or from manually entered GC code is not limited).
• Basic members can not use container size, difficulty and terrain filter.
• Geocache attributes and attached images are not available.
• Geocache listing is available on-line only.
• For more information, see manual (http://geocaching4locus.eu/manual/)Required permissions
• Fine (GPS) location - need to get coordinates from GPS (GPS enabled device is not required)
• Coarse (network-based) location - need to get coordinates ranged using Wi-Fi or cellular network
• Full Internet access & Network state - for downloading geocaching data
• Write external storage - for storing geocaching data for Locus Map
If you have any problem with this application, see manual (http://geocaching4locus.eu/manual/) or ask on Locus Map helpdesk (http://help.locusmap.eu/). You can also ask directly via e-mail: [email protected]
We are still finding volunteers, who would help us with localizations to other languages. If you want participate, visit localization project page (http://www.getlocalization.com/Geocaching4Locus/).
• Returned back support for older Android devices (Android 4.1+) using different sign-in method for them
• Fixed connection error for older Android 4.4 and 5.0 devices. Unfortunately dropped support for devices with Android 4.3 and lower because doesn't support TLS 1.1+ for secure connections.
• Fixed not working difficulty and terrain filter for some min-max combinations (thanks Zdeněk and Māris)