Logo Quiz World
Do you like trivia games? Do you like learning about logos from around the world? Then Logo Quiz World is the game for you!
Guess the names of (thousands) of logos and emblems from popular companies all over the world. Logo Quiz World has over 10500 worldwide brands to solve in 21 countries!
Users can choose to solve top global brands or solve logos by countries.
Countries include: USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Japan, Philippines and many more! For the Entire Family!
Our world quiz is a great way to spend time with your family and friends! Guess the world logo trivia questions and see who can answer the most correctly! Our Logo game is synced with Facebook so you can compare your stats with your family and friends! Features:
- More than 10500 logos
organized in over 430 levels
- Facebook Connect: enables you to compete with your friends and ask them for help!
- Scoreboard where you can compare your ranking with friends.
- Logo World Quiz Game progress is synced with Facebook. So you can play from either your phone or tablet.
- Hints are awarded to help you figure out the answer to the world quiz questions!
- Offline Mode allows you to download levels to play when not connected to Wi-Fi!
- Our world quiz is packed with logos for hours of fun for the whole family!
- Stimulate your brain and gain knowledge of international brands!
- Our world logos game questions make for great brain teasers to help with memory!
- High quality graphics.
- Timely updates: new levels are added frequently. Offline Game
Have to travel and want to play a game on the go? No problem! Logo Quiz World has an offline mode so you can download levels for offline play when you’re not connected to Wi-Fi!Have any questions or concerns? Email us for support![email protected] Want the full world logo trivia experience? Follow us on:
*All logos shown or represented in this game are copyright and/or trademark of their respective corporations. The use of low-resolution images in this trivia app for use of identification in an informational context qualifies as fair use under copyright law.