Download the new Evening Standard app for the latest London and national news with breaking global headlines, features, sports and photography from the capital’s most sought-after daily newspaper.
Free and updated throughout the day and night, the Evening Standard app also offers a complete digital replica of the printed newspaper. Also included are digital versions of ES Magazine and Homes & Property every week, plus interactive puzzles from the paper.
Enjoy incisive articles, expert commentary, explore sections including News, Comment, GO London, Lifestyle, Showbiz and more…
Download the Evening Standard app now to discover an up-to-the-minute breaking news feed, keeping you informed on what’s happening at home and globally with live news notifications sent direct to your device.
• The latest breaking headlines, live news, reviews and opinion on the stories that really matter
• The best news, showbiz stories, essential sports updates and features every day
• Live updates with in-article videos
• Interactive versions of all daily crosswords, sudoku and codeword puzzles from the paper, playable offline
• Read essential content offline when it suits you
• New easy-to-use navigation
• Responsive design complimenting the print edition
• 30 day archive of the newspaper and all printed supplements, including ES Magazine and Homes & Property
The Evening Standard app gives you intelligent journalism and is a trusted source for the latest national news as well as offering incisive coverage of the international stories that count on the global stage.
Download the Evening Standard app today and get instant access to ES Magazine anytime, anywhere. Published every Thursday, it covers London’s rich cultural life of fashion, arts, beauty and more, plus all the parties, all the people and all the glamour. ES Magazine is available for you at home or at work and is the same edition as the printed copy available at the newsstand.
Discover Homes & Property supplement on Wednesdays, including London property market listings as well as informative articles from our lifestyle journalists.
Tackle your favourite crosswords, sudokus and codewords directly in the app.
If you have any questions about the latest update please email [email protected]
Minor bug fixes and enhancements.