★ Precision tool that quickly will help you tune your banjo ★
★ Designed and tested by professional musicians ★
★ Two modes: Tuner & Pitchfork ★
★ Perfect both for professionals and amateurs ★
Master Banjo Tuner is an easy-to-use application with which you will be able to tune your banjo quickly. The application includes sets of strings sounds characteristic for different types of banjo.
The algorithm has been adapted to recognize sounds of banjo most effectively. To get the best result of automatic tuning, play the sound on the single string few times.
The application includes sets of tunes:
- Banjo 5 strings, Open G,
- Banjo 5 strings, Old Open G,
- Banjo 5 strings, Sawmill (Mountain modal),
- Banjo 5 strings, Open D,
- Banjo 5 strings, Old-time D,
- Banjo 5 strings, Open A,
- Banjo 4 strings, Standard,
- Banjo 4 strings, Chicago Tuning,
- Banjo 4 strings, Tenor All-fifth,
- Banjo 4 strings, Tenor Mandolin,
- Banjo 4 strings, Cello,
- Banjo 4 strings, Bass,
- Banjo 4 strings, Contrabass,
- Banjo 6 strings, Standard,
- Banjo 6 strings, Guitar
The application has two modes: pitchfork and tuner.
You can use pitchfork to tune your banjo in our application – just play banjo sound of each string and check if the strings of your banjo are tuned properly. You can also play all sounds automatically (from lowest to highest string) and during recording – tune strings of your banjo.
If you need any help with tuning your banjo, turn on the auto tuner. The application will recognize the sound played by you and help you tune each string.
- recordings of real sounds of banjo,
- pitchfork & tuner mode,
- the ability to set different sound names: American, European and solmization,
- sets of strings characteristic for different types of banjo,
- the ability to set the frequency of sound "a" (concert pitch) in Hz,
- the ability to determine the deviation from the base frequency in cents.
If you will have any problems, please contact us: [email protected]