From Reid Hoffman and the team behind the podcast — the Masters of Scale Courses app is a highly curated learning experience designed to cultivate the entrepreneurial mindset through a 10-minute “daily practice.”
You’ll begin with the first Course, “The Mindset of Scale” — a 30-day program which includes:
• 30 10-min Daily Practices (Audio)
• 30 3-min Concepts that explain the key idea behind each Daily Practice. (Audio)
• 30 60-90 min unreleased full-length conversations between Reid and guests that expand on each day’s theme (Audio)
• Tools to take Notes, send yourself reminders of Key Takeaways, share lessons with teammates and more.
The Masters of Scale Courses app is designed for leaders at any level, and at any stage in their company’s growth. We believe that successful entrepreneurs all have one thing in common. It’s not education, or timing, or connections. It's an entrepreneurial mindset — and that mindset can be cultivated. If you believe that too, then this app is for you.
From a comfort with chaos to a bias for action; from relentless optimism to profound imperfection. The courses we’ve created help you play to your natural strengths, while also cultivating the mindsets that are counter-intuitive.
WHAT KIND OF TIME COMMITMENT SHOULD I EXPECT?
This app is designed to fit into the insane schedules of entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and executives everywhere. So you move through each Course at your own pace — and can complete it with just 10 minutes each day.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A MEMBER OF MASTERS OF SCALE?
If you subscribe to the Courses in the app, you automatically receive the benefits of a Masters of Scale Member, which you can learn about at mastersofscale.com. At a glance, the Masters of Scale community is hundreds of thousands of hard-to-reach business leaders, creators, technologists and builders:
Breakdown by Role
• 58% identify as founders, entrepreneurs or c-suite (CEO, CMO, CTO, CFO, etc.)
• 32% identify as non c-suite executives (VP, Director, Head of, etc.)
• 10% identify as other (professor, investor, MBA student etc)
Breakdown by Age
• 18–24: 7%
• 25–34: 34%
• 35–44: 29%
• 45–54: 19%
• 55–64: 9%
Breakdown by Company Size
• 29% startups (• 35% small/mid size (10-50, 50-100 or 100-500)
• 27% large (500+ people)
If you truly cannot afford to purchase a subscription to this app, write us at [email protected]
and we’ll give you a free account for a year — no questions asked. If after a year, you still cannot afford the subscription, just write us again and we’ve got you covered. Masters of Scale is created by a purpose-driven start-up (WaitWhat), which can only succeed as a business if investments like this scale. But our mission is to democratize entrepreneurship, and this policy of generosity is core to our beliefs.
ABOUT MASTERS OF SCALE
Masters of Scale has quickly grown into one of the most prestigious media properties for business leaders thanks to its incomparable and diverse guest list, iconic host, and groundbreaking format. In each episode, Reid shows how companies grow from zero to a gazillion, testing his theories with legendary leaders.
ABOUT REID HOFFMAN
Reid Hoffman is the host of Masters of Scale. An iconic Silicon Valley entrepreneur and investor, he’s known for his spot-on insights on how to scale an organization from zero to 100 million users or more. He’s a partner at Greylock Partners and co-founder of LinkedIn. He serves on the boards of Airbnb, Convoy and Microsoft. Read more in his extended bio on Linkedin.
Hello Members! Informed directly by your feedback (thank you!) we’ve made some improvements:
* When you complete a Daily Practice, we’ll give you an Action Item. Don’t worry, you’ll still get the Key Takeaway – plus a handy recap that you can come back to for reference.
* Introductory walkthrough screens.
* Notification descriptions in Settings.
* Bug fixes for player scrubber, playback speed, and notes.